Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

DO NOT EDIT TITLE AND DESCRIPTION AFTER SALE

Please keep the original title and first post intact after you post a listing in the Gear Exchange.

I do not have a problem if you edit it to reflect that it is sold; we don't want you to clear out the entire original post and says "sold, please lock."

The reason behind this is because since we have the feedback ratings, we want to be able to have something to reference in case something were to go wrong with the transaction.

Thank you for your cooperation -

Please keep the original title and first post intact after you post a listing in the Gear Exchange.

I do not have a problem if you edit it to reflect that it is sold; we don't want you to clear out the entire original post and says "sold, please lock."

The reason behind this is because since we have the feedback ratings, we want to be able to have something to reference in case something were to go wrong with the transaction.

Thank you for your cooperation -

What if we want to add more items to the first post?

What does one need to do in order become eligible to sell items? All I see is "Cannot start a new thread". thanks

You've already reached Members+ status so all you need to do is purchase a yearly subscription to the gear exchange for $10 - your status will change to Members++ and then you'll be able to post in the sell section: http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php/topic/53418-purchase-subscription-to-gear-exchange/