Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chado

Adult hockey around san diego, ca?

I wanted to know if anyone knew of any competitive full contact leagues in or around the southern california area. I know there are adult leagues but all of them are no contact, I grew up playing in northern wisconsin (eagle river)but am in the military and live in san diego and wanted to know if there were any leagues in southern california area that were full contact and a bit more competitive. Thanks for any replies I get as any help would be much appreciated.

I don't believe there are any contact adult leagues in San Diego at all. The Joan Kroc Center hosts division 1 adult hockey on Sunday afternoons and I believe that's the highest skill level available in SD. I hear it's a lot of ex-minor/junior guys.

I don't believe there are any contact adult leagues in San Diego at all. The Joan Kroc Center hosts division 1 adult hockey on Sunday afternoons and I believe that's the highest skill level available in SD. I hear it's a lot of ex-minor/junior guys.

Well thats a little dissapointing but I'll take what I can get, I played pick up there a couplde times and there were some decent players, I just know back home there's adult leagues that are highly competitive still but I suppose I won't be seeing that in southern california. Thanks for the info.