Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

As I am on my way to NARCh, we will be showing our entire product line for 2012. I will try to post pictures, as well as some links to more videos. I think you guys will really like the direction we are going. Let me know if you have specific photos you want to see.

In regards to Canada, we have not set up our distribution plan yet. I will advise once we get it figured out.

As I am on my way to NARCh, we will be showing our entire product line for 2012. I will try to post pictures, as well as some links to more videos. I think you guys will really like the direction we are going. Let me know if you have specific photos you want to see.

In regards to Canada, we have not set up our distribution plan yet. I will advise once we get it figured out.

I'd like to see specific photos of the curves on your OPS, if any of them are different from standard retail curves from the other manufactors, and photos of shafts/blades (if they exist?)

Definatly as many photos of the gloves/skates/pants you can put out!

When is this stuff going to hit retail and are you selling directly or through outlets?

Thanks

Edited by stock07

Guys, I will be down at NARCh July 21-25 if anyone wants me to check anything out with regards to product at the booth. Looking forward to seeing it Justin :)

Got a chance to see the sticks and pants at Junior Olympics in Huntington Beach. The sticks look pretty awesome, they have the same shaft shape as the Mission M-1, which should make a lot of people pretty happy. I didn't get a chance to get a really good look at the pants, they didn't arrive until late in the tournament, but style wise, they looked pretty good.

Here is a pic of the sticks:

photojgw.jpg

I think they look like the Mission Wicked series looked like a few years ago; wicked 1, wicked 3, wicked 5, etc. The ones that were cuttin into everyone's ankles. I liked the looks of those, and the looks if the Alkali skates. As long as they dont cut into my ankles, I will give them a shot. I supported Justin when he was at Mission and Ill support him now.

I will say they are not even close to the Wicked series...They are so far from those skates...You all will be amazed on how comfortable these skates are. The toe cap and lasts are all new....

Thanks #96...The new stuff is amazing...

Edited by Justin 1933

I will say they are not even close to the Wicked series...They are so far from those skates...You all will be amazed on how comfortable these skates are. The toe cap and lasts are all new....

Thanks #96...The new stuff is amazing...

What curves do u have on your sticks???

Being a Mission guy for over a decade, and then started messing around after Justin left. Now that he's back, I'm pretty sure my next purchase will be with Alkali...

Any chance you guys will NOT be having export restrictions?

Yep I am with fatwabbit...

Please make this availble everywhere. Your skates, pants and gloves are totally fresh! Its nice to have another company that is pure bred inline.

Gloves, pants & hockey bag backpack yes please. If there is any money left I could go for the Mean Greens - CA7's maybe (think thats the ones)!

I think they look like the Mission Wicked series looked like a few years ago; wicked 1, wicked 3, wicked 5, etc. The ones that were cuttin into everyone's ankles. I liked the looks of those, and the looks if the Alkali skates. As long as they dont cut into my ankles, I will give them a shot. I supported Justin when he was at Mission and Ill support him now.

yes thats the wicked series im talking about. I've been a mission guy forever as well and I believe justin when he says these are comfortable. Can't wait until they are available to the public, i'd love to try them on before purchasing as well as i'm in the market for skates.