Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Justin, it would be interesting to know how deep the boot is? I just barely fit into Mission's older style of skates due to a larger instep, just wondering how the fit would be on these?

We are not selling boot only skates. When I made those comments 7 years ago, I had not give the all 80mm chassis a fair chance. In my opinion, both Hi-Lo and 80mm chassis are good options.

We are not selling boot only skates. When I made those comments 7 years ago, I had not give the all 80mm chassis a fair chance. In my opinion, both Hi-Lo and 80mm chassis are good options.

I agree, I have skated a good amount of time on hi-lo and 80mm set-ups and both have pro's and cons of course, but I could skate well on either at any time given a few minutes to get adjusted to each.

Bout time! And I'm just about due for new skates! I hope my local retailers carry you guys, I'm definitely going to have to try them on first since they're new.

Edited by #96

The boots definitely fit a bit deeper than Mission. Dealer response at the show was amazing, and they seem to love the line. I can't wait to get the products into the stores.

What's the plan for UK distibution? Anything near/around London? I was going to wait for the new Revision skates but sounds like they've been delayed. I need new boots or I can't play, so starting to look elsewhere.

Any dates for UK Distribution?

• Like 1

Just to ask again...will your products be available in Uk/Europe?

PM sent Kanya.

Why don't you answer public? This would be interesting for a lot of people...

We are still looking for a distributor in the UK. In the meantime, we are allowing our online dealers to ship to the UK.

For Australia, we are in the same boat. You can order online until we have a distributor set up.

i know there are many reasons and probably contracts signed that require you selling the boot with a chassis - but if you did sell the boot alone i think there would be a decent amount of people on here that would be interested.

just something to think about - it would be a nice option to have someday if it's possible

Why don't you answer public? This would be interesting for a lot of people...

Probably abiding to forum rules ie no promoting retailers etc. I am sure Justin will provide the info in due course or will post publicly the gist of the PM's. basically...we can get them from US unlike other brands who restrict shippings.