Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Is it possible to special order just the CA7 boots because I want to use a set sprung frames?

For the cost of the wheels and bearings it may be worth it to just swap out the stock chassis for a Sprung set up, keep the rolling parts, and try to sell the Alkali chassis

I'm currently wearing a pair of One100's in size 12D, but I wore mission Commander Blacks in 13D, do you think the 12 would be good in this skate for me?

I would recommend a size 12 skate based on what your are wearing currently.

Is it possible to special order just the CA7 boots because I want to use a set sprung frames?

Nope. Sorry.

Does Alkali have any future plans on making shin guards or elbow pads? I know many people would love inline specific protection gear. Ice gear is just too hot. I would love some highly ventilated shin pads, gloves and elbow pads. Not just moisture wicking materials but lots of ventilation holes. Inline skating is slower and inline pucks weigh less and carry less momentum, therefore we don’t need as much protection. I’ve been bruised on my shins from blocking ice shots many times but never once for inline because the pucks are so light they just don’t carry the same amount of energy/momentum.

I am already in love with my CA9 girdle. I wish there was other gear I could get that is inline specific. My ice gear is just too hot and unnecessary for inline.

Didn't get to play with one so I can't speak to feel or kick, but for weight/balance/construction it felt in line with a Dolomite or an ST. I don't think you can go wrong at $150 for it. Actually kinda reminiscent of the old Mission Titanium or Fuel TI to me

looking to get into inline after rehab. I currently wear Easton stealth (as it's the best ice boot fit for me). Does alkali offer a comparable fit?

for pants, i'm using medium size mission commander black. should i go to medium ca5? my waist is 34. and between ca5 and ca7, which one is more ventilated?

for pants, i'm using medium size mission commander black. should i go to medium ca5? my waist is 34. and between ca5 and ca7, which one is more ventilated?

Id go bigger, like a large. I wear a small in Mission and Bauer pants and the mens small in Alkali is way to small for me? I feel in the fit guidlines and the pants are marked as an adult small, but they are closer to a junior large. I ended up selling my CA9 skates because I never could get a good fit in them and I have these CA7 pants that dont fit at all either. i have had terriable luck with Alkali.

Definitely a size large pant.

Stock, I am very surprised to hear the skates don't fit. Everyone I have fit has had nothing but a great response. What was the issue?

What is your sizing like in terms of volume and width. I fit well in a 10.5 EE mission lieutenant. Would I fit well in a 10.5 alkali skate?

P.S Do you know of any dealers of alkali in Long Island?

Definitely a size large pant.

Stock, I am very surprised to hear the skates don't fit. Everyone I have fit has had nothing but a great response. What was the issue?

I wear a 6.5D in X60's, I got a 6.5D in the C9's baked them properly. They just felt to loose, I tied them as tight as I could but could never get them to feel tight and comfortable.I prefer a hi-lo set up to the all 80mm set-up, that contributed to going with another set-up. Should I have down sized more? Everything I have read on the sizing lead me to the 6.5D.

I wear a 6.5D in X60's, I got a 6.5D in the C9's baked them properly. They just felt to loose, I tied them as tight as I could but could never get them to feel tight and comfortable.I prefer a hi-lo set up to the all 80mm set-up, that contributed to going with another set-up. Should I have down sized more? Everything I have read on the sizing lead me to the 6.5D.

Only you could answer that. Do you have extra length left?

Here are some of our NY dealers:

All in One in Valley Stream

Cozzi Sports in Bethpage

Amity Harbor Sports in Amittyville

Great Skate

Play it Again Massapequa

Plaza Sports

Skate Safe in Old Bethpage

Stock, in regards your sizing, you should probably have been in a size 6. We do appreciate you giving our skates a try.

Crispy, you will definitely be a 10.5 in our skates.

Here are some of our NY dealers:

All in One in Valley Stream

Cozzi Sports in Bethpage

Amity Harbor Sports in Amittyville

Great Skate

Play it Again Massapequa

Plaza Sports

Skate Safe in Old Bethpage

Stock, in regards your sizing, you should probably have been in a size 6. We do appreciate you giving our skates a try.

Crispy, you will definitely be a 10.5 in our skates.

Anything or any plans on a NJ dealer?