Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Ya from what Justin had told me after a Bake and proper break in, the length only changes about 1/8th of an inch. From my experience I have noticed little to no length change in my rpd shifts which so far my only problem with them is my foot feels very loose where the toe cap and and boot meet, opposite of what people generally feel

Demon xtreme, biggest mistake in my life, they have no customer care, keep saying "we will ring you back" and they never do. When I first ordered them they didnt have a size 7 which is what my shoe size is, they had 7.5 and I thought ill stick to a 7 to be on the safe side, waited 3 weeks to arrive then found out the skates are to small, so now I got to exchange them but gonna take up to 4 to 6 weeks, im truly gutted. The trouble is I live in the midlands and the nearest shop is london or Sheffield or cardiff, or I could have gone in and tried a few pairs on before hand.

I have Rbk 11k and they're giving me an awfull ankle pain on both ankles (inner side), so I'm thinking about getting RPD MAX. Main reason is because of everything good i read about Alkali on MSH. Can anyone who owns this skates or Justin tell me how is ankle padding on these skates? Is there enough soft material, padding or will be boot hurting my ankles because of hard outsole/boot?

Well I got a size 7 and they are crushing my big toe.

If you are needing a 7.5 I struggle to see how your foot is 25cm long? When I first tried on my 6.5's my big toe still brushed the toe cap after a bake and with the laces done up. After about 3 weeks of hard skating the toe had backed off by about 1/8", giving me a perfect fit. Did you measure a trace of your foot or use the wall method as I suggested? As you trace your foot, you often don't take into account how the back of the heel is shaped or that the pen must stay vertical.

Regardless, I share your pain with the delay. Sounds like the LHS doesn't hold them in stock and has to get them in for orders. I have the same problem in my country. CA5's are the only ones they have on the shelf.

My foots 25cm, so what size is 26cm cause I think that would be a better fit.Its okay now, Ive found a sizing chart. Many thanks

My feet are 26cm and my RPD's are a size 8.5.

I have Rbk 11k and they're giving me an awfull ankle pain on both ankles (inner side), so I'm thinking about getting RPD MAX. Main reason is because of everything good i read about Alkali on MSH. Can anyone who owns this skates or Justin tell me how is ankle padding on these skates? Is there enough soft material, padding or will be boot hurting my ankles because of hard outsole/boot?

I checked out the new rpd line at my lhs and one thing I noticed is the skate seems stiffer than previous offering but still felt "plush"." Compared to the rbk skate I had they seemed to have more cushioning in key areas such as the ankle.

• Like 2

My feet are 26cm and my RPD's are a size 8.5.

I'd be interested in how they test for length on you. Laces out, tongue out, foot in and toe brushing the toe cap, how much space do you have between the boot and the back of your heel?

I'd be interested in how they test for length on you. Laces out, tongue out, foot in and toe brushing the toe cap, how much space do you have between the boot and the back of your heel?

lacesout.jpg

I can only fit that small screwdriver between my heel and the back of the boot.

Screwdriver is roughly the same if not a bit thinner than a pencil.

Which, if I was fitting you, I'd say is at least a 1/2 size to big. There should be no more than 2mm max between the back of your heel and the boot, you shouldn't be able to fit a screw driver down the back. But if they work for you then all good.

Which, if I was fitting you, I'd say is at least a 1/2 size to big. There should be no more than 2mm max between the back of your heel and the boot, you shouldn't be able to fit a screw driver down the back. But if they work for you then all good.

Just measured screwdriver it's 3mm.

In all honesty I wouldn't fit a smaller size, it's quite a tight fit as is.

Heel lock keeps me at the back of the boot at all times and my toes just about touch.

No movement whatsoever.

Just measured screwdriver it's 3mm.

In all honesty I wouldn't fit a smaller size, it's quite a tight fit as is.

Heel lock keeps me at the back of the boot at all times and my toes just about touch.

No movement whatsoever.

Then don't worry about it and go play hockey.

• Like 1

Demon xtreme, biggest mistake in my life, they have no customer care, keep saying "we will ring you back" and they never do. When I first ordered them they didnt have a size 7 which is what my shoe size is, they had 7.5 and I thought ill stick to a 7 to be on the safe side, waited 3 weeks to arrive then found out the skates are to small, so now I got to exchange them but gonna take up to 4 to 6 weeks, im truly gutted. The trouble is I live in the midlands and the nearest shop is london or Sheffield or cardiff, or I could have gone in and tried a few pairs on before hand.

Will Demon Xtreme not just take them back and offer a refund?

How do these fit compared to a current bauer supreme boot? I should be wearing a 8EE in a current supreme and I am looking to get some new inline skates. I see they only come in a D width on inline wearhouse.

How do these fit compared to a current bauer supreme boot? I should be wearing a 8EE in a current supreme and I am looking to get some new inline skates. I see they only come in a D width on inline wearhouse.

They only come in one width. Justin has stated that the boot forms so well with baking that it can accommodate up to a EE width.

• Like 1

I've asked this before with no real response.....how is the heel fit on these skates? More like the Bauer Vapor or Supreme? I ask because my foot just can't do the Vapor like fit.

Hockey Monkey has some good pictures of the heel shape on those skates. I find with my Alkalis(Max) is that they are rather snug in the heel right out of the box but after the heating they really adapt to most foot shapes.

• Like 1

After reading a lot of good comments regarding Alkali I decided to buy the RPD COMP roller pants. I Paid £57.95 ($95.57) and had to wait 2 months for delivery (Alkali products are hard to get hold of in the UK)

Last Thursday they finally arrived, I ordered the Black and Lime as they matched my teams jersey. The colour is more like a real dark blue and lime green, this didn't bother me too much but a little disappointed. I accept this is the risk you take when ordering something you haven't seen in person.

Sunday I had training so decided to put my new alkali pants on. By the end of a light training session they had ripped! Not impressed.

My wallet is $95 lighter and waited 2 months for the product to rip during a training session! I could fully understand if it was during a game and I had taken a big fall but it was a light training session!

Gutted and expected a little more.

Just a word of warning for anyone ordering these pants, be careful they rip easy.

I have had multiple pairs of Alkali pants and never had an issue with them ripping(my oldest pair has slight tears but that's to be expected) so this is uncommon. Why don't you reach out to the store that you had bought them from or shoot Justin a msg on here.

I believe we replaced these pants right away. Also, I double checked the color and they are black. I even used my pantone book to compare. Pants sometimes rip, but that is why we stand behind our product. If anyone ever has issues, we will replace them.

• Like 1

Whats the transition like from hi-lo at all 80's? I've always had hi-lo's but would really love to try alkali, but with no LSH's around me its extremely hard too. I'm going to be needing new skates as my mission boss se's are starting to crumble from under me.