Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
spartan00791

CCM V10

CCM V10 black size medium with torspo pro straight visor

Purchased: January 2011

Fit: It has a fairly narrow fit in my opinion, much more narrow than the 8k. I think that the fit is very similar to the Bauer 5500/7500. If you put a half-shield visor it does widen a bit. 9/10

Ventilation: My head doesn't seem to get too hot wearing it, so I guess the ventilation is fine. 8/10

Protection: No issues so far. Again, very similar to the 5500. 9/10

Weight: I don't really notice it while I'm playing it, which is all I can ask for. Not as light as the 8k though.

Durability: No issues so far. The inside padding is getting a little hard though, but that's to be expected from a helmet with epp foam. 8.5/10

Intangibles: I think that the V10 is one of the better looking helmets on the market. I think it looks really dumb with a cage but it looks really nice with a visor. 9/10

Conclusion: Very good helmet. It doesn't really stand out in any particular area, it's just a good helmet all around. I would say that it is very similar to the Bauer 5500/7500 helmet in terms of fit and protection, although I would say that the V10 is more comfortable. 9/10