Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

Warrior Stick Customizer Program

When will they have the dt1 and ax1 on customizer

Theyvsay widow and dynasty but they are using thdthe dt1 and ax2 construction. The warrior rep said the customizer may be updated as soon as October sometime to the new covert and dynasty sticks. They wanted to add some options and change some stuff around I believe.

When will they have the dt1 and ax1 on customizer

Theyvsay widow and dynasty but they are using thdthe dt1 and ax2 construction. The warrior rep said the customizer may be updated as soon as October sometime to the new covert and dynasty sticks. They wanted to add some options and change some stuff around I believe.

Trying to order a stick on the new Warrior customizer.  Doesn't seem to have an option to purchase the stick, just 'save the design' and 'Find a Retailer'.  Am I missing something?

Let us know more of the process that occurs.  I have looked online and the customizer really opens up the curve options from the 8 retail curves offered to 21 curve options.  8 of those are older retail curve options, plus 5  custom "pro" curves.  I would love to see diagrams of all the curves.  I really like the W06 Smyth...But wonder how they compare against the custom "Pro" curves on the customizer.

I emailed warrior to get pictures of some of the "pro" curves.  Still waiting...  He did point me to the hockeygiant blade pattern chart which does have the old retail patterns still, so that helped.

The HockeyGiant does list a few curves not accurately IMO.  I think the W16 Karlsson isn't right and the Smyth W06 looks off, or its taken from a different perspective of looking at the curve than the rest of the curves.

In order to help give me better perspective I had to make a chart that has the blade numbers and then the names by year in order to keep track of the curves and what they once where and if what are available today.  You can also look at the historical curves charts in the downloaded catalogs here, but they do not really give you an accurate look at what some of the stick curves are in such a small diagram.

2016 Warrior has 8 retail OPS curve options (top of the line models) and 6 blade options.  The W08 is only avail as a blade.

BUT Reality is if your using the customizer (IMO)...your looking for a curve that is not available retail today (8 discontinued retail curve possabilites & 5 custom "pro" curves).

The biggest thing to think is can you find something similar that is made today by Warrior...is the W16 Karlsson a changed up version (improved) W14 Chara for instance? Thats where3 my chart needs to evolve to provide a clearer picture of what you can buy.

Warrior Stick Curve History                                    
      current current current   current               current current current current
    Curve Legend W01  W02                  W03 224/225, 694/695 W04 W05               W06 W07 W08  W10 W11 W12                      W14             W16                W28           W71   W88                                    
Stiks 8 & Blds 6   2016 Lupal  294 Lidstrom  135 Henrique/ Backstrom   Granlund  245     Kovalchuk II**         084     Pavelski*           194   Karlsson*   745 Yakupov*  284 Pacioretty*   674/675 Zetterberg  884
Stiks 8 & Blds 6   2015 Lupal  294 Lidstrom** 135 Henrique  224/225   Granlund  245     Kovalchuk II**         084     Pavelski*           194   Karlsson*   745 Yakupov*  284 Pacioretty*   674/675 Zetterberg  884
Stiks 9 & Blds 6   2014 Burrows  174 Lidstrom  135 Henrique  224/225   Granlund  245     Kovalchuk II  084     Pavelski*           194 Chara*          334   Yakupov*  284   Zetterberg  884
Stiks 10 & Blds 6   2013 Burrows  174 Lidstrom  135 Kopitar           185   Kovalev  055     Kovalchuk II  084 Gionta*    144 Kremlin*            164 Wisniewski*  214 Chara*          334       Zetterberg  884
Stiks 9 & Blds 8   2012 Burrows Lidstrom Kopitar   Kovalev     Kovalchuk II  Gionta    Kremlin            Wisniewski*          Zetterberg 
Stiks 7 & Blds 7   2011 Savard Lidstrom Draper Vanek Kovalev   Kovalchuk I   Gionta                 
Stiks 6 & Blds 6   2010 Savard Lidstrom Draper Vanek Kovalev   Kovalchuk I                  
Stiks 6 & Blds 6   2009 Federov Jovanovski Draper Vanek Kovalev   Kovalchuk I                  
Stiks 7 & Blds 7   2008 Federov     015 Jovanovski   025 Draper            035 Weight              045 Kovalev   055 Smyth             065 Kovalchuk I   085                  
Stiks 7 & Blds 7   2007 Federov     015 Jovanovski   025 Draper            035 Weight              045 Kovalev   055 Smyth             065 Robitaille   075                  
Stiks 7 & Blds 7   2006 Federov     015 Jovanovski   025 Draper            035 Weight              045 Kovalev   055 Smyth             065 Robitaille   075                  

Notes: * = no blade (w12 in 2012) stick only                        
      **= blade avail. Only                          

Raising this from the dead. Does anyone know about how much these custom Warrior sticks cost? It says to take my created stick to my local retailer but that's a couple hours away for me. Would like to know the rough cost before wasting my time. Thanks.

A guy on Reddit just posted up his custom Warriors. He paid $1,000 for 4 of them. Minimum order is 6. However he's friends with the owner of the shop that placed the order, and was able to do 4.

On 8/21/2018 at 1:12 PM, OzziesDad said:

A guy on Reddit just posted up his custom Warriors. He paid $1,000 for 4 of them. Minimum order is 6. However he's friends with the owner of the shop that placed the order, and was able to do 4.

Last I checked it was $150 per stick with a minimum of 6 sticks. That's shop cost. Otherwise, it's full MSRP + custom costs.