Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

Warrior Stick Customizer Program

Smyth = Kovalchuk pro

Always wondered about this....if that's the case, why isn't the Smyth called the Kovalchuk and vice-versa? Is it due the fact the retail kovalchuk pattern is more popular and Kovalchuk is a more recognizable name?

That, and one existed before the other. Kovalchuk was still a bauer guy when Warrior released that pattern, then discontiued the Smyth and introduced Kovalchuk.

True story. We also wanted to keep the Smyth name so old fans of that pattern would recognize that it was BACK!

The customizer program is definetly cool and I love warrior taking the intiative to make it work. The only issue I am having right now is how the curves are shown. They arent shown very well or explained. What curve should I be looking at that is closest to an iginla?

Talk about perfect timing, assuming ccm's crazy ove curve will be discontinued i can finally get ovechkin's pro curve it the brand and model i prefer. along with a ton more customization for a great price. Miseaujeu you guys at warrior did a great job. Keep up the good work.

There were some pros that liked this profile....Toews to name one.

Might Patrik Berglund be another? Came upon a rack full of his Dolomite Spynes today at a LHS and was shocked at how rounded his shaft profile was. If that's the case, I'm sold.

(He also has a wonderful toe curve a number of you would drool over.)

the only thing im wondering and its a fairly minor issue. On the two sticks shown previously in this thread the botton near the blade is all black due to the blade itself. in the customizer when you pick other colours it doesnt have that shown. maybe its just to keep it simple, but i like the bottom of my stick to be dark.

other than that, sweet options i'll be ordering mine tomorrow!

I was wondering about this too and noticed it never got answered...

Possible to order 2 different specs sticks at same time? Will it save on shipping?

you can order two i did, just when youre finished with one, its only one in the cart. start another one with whatever specs you want

Product Summary

Product Model : Dolomite

Product Quantity : 1

Name & Number Plate :

Shaft Finish : Clear

Shaft Texture : Diamond

Product Size : Senior

Shaft Length : 56

Shaft Flex : 80

Hand : Left

Pattern : Slovak

Lie : 4.5 (136 degrees)

Blade Finish : Clear

Decal - Middle : Warrior Black/White

Paint Color : Black

Decal - Bottom : Tribal A

Name & Number Plate Color : Silver

Decal - Top : Tribal A

Handles : Standard

getImage.php?id=13747

I was wondering about this too and noticed it never got answered...

I'm not sure I understand the question. But if you're asking whether you have the option for the whole stick and blade to be painted, the answer is no. The paint will stop close to the end of the hosel area.

Possible to order 2 different specs sticks at same time? Will it save on shipping?

Does not save on ship...they will ship separately. Helps with order tracking at the factory.

If you order multiples of the same spec (say 3 or more) then free shipping in the USA ($18 saving).

Group:

The Customizer is really rolling along. Special thanks to those on the site that have ordered and who have had patience with the system in the early stages. It's beyond what we were predicting for the first two weeks of going live. THANKS!

Edited by Miseaujeu

I'm not sure I understand the question. But if you're asking whether you have the option for the whole stick and blade to be painted, the answer is no. The paint will stop close to the end of the hosel area.

Sorry for the misunderstanding still, I was wondering the same thing. The question is if you select a color such as red, will the red only cover roughly 3/4 of the shaft from the handle and on down?... like the limited edition paint jobs we saw in the NHL playoffs in red and blue. Are you referring to the end of the hosel area as the typical fuse point area in the shaft? And would this be true for widows as well as dolomites on the customizer? thanks for your patience.

Miseaujeu,

Have there been any further internal discussions on possibly selling some of these patterns as blades only?

Dropping the roughly $400 on a stick is a little steep, but I'd gladly pay $70 for a blade with the Versteeg pattern....

Thanks!

Miseaujeu,

Have there been any further internal discussions on possibly selling some of these patterns as blades only?

Dropping the roughly $400 on a stick is a little steep, but I'd gladly pay $70 for a blade with the Versteeg pattern....

Thanks!

No blades are to be offered in the near future.

Sorry for the misunderstanding still, I was wondering the same thing. The question is if you select a color such as red, will the red only cover roughly 3/4 of the shaft from the handle and on down?... like the limited edition paint jobs we saw in the NHL playoffs in red and blue. Are you referring to the end of the hosel area as the typical fuse point area in the shaft? And would this be true for widows as well as dolomites on the customizer? thanks for your patience.

Thanks for the added detail. The customized Widow paint goes all the way down to the hosel blade area. This is different from the retail version since it cuts off above the dagger taper to highlight that area. Hope that helps.

Product Summary

Product Model : WIDOW

Handles : WIDOW

Product Quantity : 3

Paint Color : BLACK

Decal - Middle : WARRIOR BLACK

Name & Number Plate : 18

Name & Number Plate Color : WHITE

Shaft Finish : GRIP

Shaft Texture : DIAMOND

Product Size : SENIOR

Shaft Length : 63

Shaft Flex : 75

Hand : LEFT

Pattern : DRAPER

Lie : 5 (135 DEGREES)

Blade Finish : MATTE

They allow for a flex 'buffer zone' for cutting; similar to Easton sticks or even the newer Sherwood sticks. However for the ultra-low kickpoint in the Widows, it won't affect the flex that much if at all.

No blades are to be offered in the near future.

Any chance you could order a custom stick that's not fused, so you can change the blades if you want? I'd love to try out some of the custom curves, but it's a gamble when I can't try anything similar before I buy it.

Any chance you could order a custom stick that's not fused, so you can change the blades if you want? I'd love to try out some of the custom curves, but it's a gamble when I can't try anything similar before I buy it.

But wouldn't you still have to buy $230 custom OPSs to get curves like the "Slovak" in order to try them out?

Warrior has already stated that sticks will either be of Widow construction or fused because there are no shaft/blade offerings through the program.

But wouldn't you still have to buy $230 custom OPSs to get curves like the "Slovak" in order to try them out?

That's why it would be nice to have the non-fused option. If I'm gambling on a curve I'll likely search around for some close-out prostocks I can get at a reduced rate over ordering a custom full-priced stick.

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea and I love the program, I just wish it was available in a non-fused option so I could take advantage.

Warrior has already stated that sticks will either be of Widow construction or fused because there are no shaft/blade offerings through the program.

Thanks, I must've missed it earlier, but I'm hoping they change that in the future.