Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flyers10

Hockey Shops near West Chester, PA

Anything between West Chester and say Doylestown/Warminster? I'll be driving between those 2 areas.

franks hockey house is in warminster (www.frankshockeyhouse.com). cant really speak to selection though.

ice line is my lhs. they have a decent selection and the prices arent awful.

if you need a sharpening, go during the day on a weekday if you can.

Anything between West Chester and say Doylestown/Warminster? I'll be driving between those 2 areas.

i'm from the Warminster area (right off the Willowgrove exit on the TP) area and i commute to Pottstown for hockey.

What are you looking for in specific? If you're looking to browse, i'd hit up the hockey giant as mentioned above. If you know ahead of time, places can order for you.

Mainstream hockey has 2 shops - a roller one located in Feasterville, PA (right off the St. Road exit on the TP)...then an Ice shop located in Warminster (at Powerplay rinks off Mearns Rd). Both shops have top of the line stuff and great competitive prices.

There's also Hockey Heaven up by Montgomeryville (309)-- i'm not very personable with them but i've heard they have good selection. Prices are a little high, too.

Lastly, and prob the most expensive, is the Flyers Skatezone in NE Philly, right off the boulevard. Nice selection there, but probably the highest priced.

Iceline pro shop is the only real option I am aware of.

When I was younger, The Hockey Shop in Havertown (not exactly next door to West Chester) was pretty good, but it's not what it was.