Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fastbrother7

Penn State Scandal

Anyone hear the interview that Sandusky did with Costas last night....CREEPY stuff! holy shit! The guy maintains he's 'innocent' but says he 'horsed around' and 'touched' some of the boys...but never sexually. All he regrets is showering with them.

Throw the book at this guy...PLEASE!

More seems to be trickling out -- now there's a report on ESPN that McQueary said that he stopped Sandusky, and talked to police.

Strange article, and in my opinion, irresponsible speculation by the law professor, who obviously is not privy to Paterno's estate plan, and doesn't know where the estate and gift tax will end up in two years any more than the rest of us. As part of my practice, I do estate planning; changing ownership of assets between husband and wife is routine.

campus police fall under the business and finance department. The head of the department was one of the people involved in the meetings.