Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Sav25

Gear Exhange Content Question

Hi

In the gear exchange, are there many sellers that will post to the UK?

I have no idea what is on offer and where people will post to, but don't want to spend $10 to find out and be let down. (I know you have to be a + member...not sure if I qualify for that either but hey...1 step at a time)

Can anyone give me a rough guide?

Thanks,

Rich

Where people will ship varies. Some people state in their postings that they'll only ship within the US or US/Canada and others have no problem shipping anywhere in the world as long as the buyer pays the shipping costs. I don't have any exact numbers for you, but based on what I've seen I'd say that the majority are willing to ship overseas and less than 25% will only ship within their region.

Personally, I have no problem shipping most equipment (protective, skates, blades ect.) anywhere as long as the buyer is willing to pay actual costs. I just prefer to sell sticks locally if I can because it's more work packing and shipping a stick than skates, protective or other gear and it's pretty pricey shipping sticks via Canada Post which will make many buyers reconsider anyway.

You're already members+ so you'd simply need to pay the $10 to have access to the gear exchange.

you need to pay a 10 dollar per year fee in order to post items for sale, or that you are looking for. the buying forum wont show up until you pay the fee.