Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2012 Bauer Hockey Catalogue

What is the weight on the bauer re-akt helmet without cage? if you do not have exact weight, how is it compared to the s19?

had the apx gloves on they feel great i know what my next purchase is

how do they feel compared to a traditional vapor glove and how was the palm?

anyone know the price point for theses gloves?

how do they feel compared to a traditional vapor glove and how was the palm?

anyone know the price point for theses gloves?

The backrolls break a little differently, and the cuff is a little different than the X:60, but the overall cut/feel is very similar. The APX still has the Free Flex cuff. The palm of the APX is similar to the X:60, but instead of the PU pad, there is a PU "weave" incorporated in the second layer of the palm. Same relative effect for durability and grip, but it sits flush with the rest of the palm, and is more flexible.

Sorry, don't know the price.

One thing; why is the nexus 600 skate not available in junior ?

That would properly have been my level of stiffness, pricepoint and what not.

Small feet, is there a cure?

Those industry doods who have had the boot in hand, how stiff is the nexus boots compared to vapor (800 vs X5.0/X3.0) ?

imo they have a greater range of motion are way lighter and a solid glove all around and bauer rep told me 180 can

$180 Canadian for the Apx glove? Aren't the current X60s around $200 Canadian? Would be surprising if they stepped the price down, though I guess with the Canadian dollar being so strong recently it'd make sense for Canadian gear to not be so much more than American gear.

Just noticed they discoed the 9900 cage (in favor of the Reakt Ti, I assume). Significant bit of difference in those two product's pricepoints, interesting move.

i got this quote from my local sports check as well

Remember, compared to a LHS, Sport Chek can buy in huge quantities usually meaning prices more on par with US pricing. A lot of smaller stores what they lack in discount buying, often compensate with a higher level of knowledge (generally), special orders, and SMUs.

Looking for APX gloves with Washington Caps colour pattern (Classic red-white-navy but the wash. caps pattern have a white cuff) . After looking in the catalogue, that pattern is non-available. So how can I get that pattern if Bauer not offert it ? (I know for Warrior and Eagle costum zone, but I want Bauer)

With the new stick line coming out, does anyone know if the retail price might drop on APX sticks? If so, any guess as to when?

I doubt the APX stick will get a discount with the release of the Nexus stick.

With the new stick line coming out, does anyone know if the retail price might drop on APX sticks? If so, any guess as to when?

Won't happen until the next Vapor Line comes out...

I'd like to see the 920 (visor/cage combo) in titanium. I'll probably send an email to ask, but you guys seem really plugged in. Do you know if they are playing around with that?

So for those who have used the Nexus or G3 flex sticks. What can you say about the release of the stick? I really like my APX now that I have found the right length and flex, but the blade is creaking. So I may stick with the Spezza pro stocks I have until the Nexus releases. I guess my question is, if you have used the APX and Nexus how do they feel different?

To me the picture of flex points in the catalog looks like they will be similar just that the lower portion is stiffer a little higher up creating the tru mid flex.

I'd like to see the 920 (visor/cage combo) in titanium. I'll probably send an email to ask, but you guys seem really plugged in. Do you know if they are playing around with that?

Very unlikely. The demand for titanium cages and visor/cage combos is very limited. A combination of both would be an even smaller market.