Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2012 Bauer Hockey Catalogue

On a somewhat related note, why no RBE VIII cage this season? The i2/black-and-white version seems like a big seller at the NCAA level and around my local rinks.

On a somewhat related note, why no RBE VIII cage this season? The i2/black-and-white version seems like a big seller at the NCAA level and around my local rinks.

I asked Bauer the same question!!! That cage was Bauer's best bet to put a dent in the stranglehold CCM has on the high school/prep school/juniors cage market. It was gaining strong acceptance and sales were only going to grow. They got rid of the wrong SKU by keeping the RBE III and getting rid of the VIII.

Can anyone comment on how deep the new Nexus skates will be? I never tried on the 8090 but the current Flexlites and Supremes are too shallow. The rest of the fit is good and the Flexlites felt so good out of the box. The only skates I have found with enough depth are CCM and RBK but the rest of the fit wasn't as good.

I can't comment on the NEXUS depth compared to the Flexlites with confidence, but my instep is too deep for a Vapor, a little too deep for a Supreme, and I passed the pencil test in the NEXUS. A D width in either the Vapor/Supreme isn't wide enough for me, but the D NEXUS felt ok, and I got better heel lock than in a EE Vapor/Supreme...take it with a grain of salt though, I only had it on my foot for a minute. When I've tried on the Flexlite, the only thing I notice is the high-cut of the upper...The NEXUS seemed lower cut than a FL.

Have there been any changes in specs for the One.9 vs. the One100? The liners of my One100s have become very slick-feeling over time, and I've recently had occasional heel slippage as a result. I went through a pair of One95 "Pro Stock" SMUs without this problem, was that liner the same material?

Also, what do those with TotalOne NXGs think about the grip lining?

Anyone have a clue on when Nexus sticks will hit stores??? Debating if I need to make a purchase for a stick to tide me over until they come out. I can wait if its April 15th-ish, but if its May, I may need to pick another stick up.

Anyone have a clue on when Nexus sticks will hit stores??? Debating if I need to make a purchase for a stick to tide me over until they come out. I can wait if its April 15th-ish, but if its May, I may need to pick another stick up.

http://www.modsquadh...post__p__901470

The Nexus 1000 skate will have a September launch. All other Nexus skate, protective, and stick products will be out in June. Vapor protective and Supreme skates will be out in April.

Precise launch dates:

(Note: This is for new product debuting this year)

Skates:

All Supreme - April 15

Nexus 1000 - September 7

Nexus 800, 600, 400, 200 - June 15

Sticks:

Nexus - June 15

Supreme - April 15

Gloves and Pants:

All - April 15

Under Protective:

All Vapor: April 15

All Nexus: June 15

Helmets/Combos:

Re-Akt: May 15

HDO Visors: May 15

All other helmets/combos: April 15

All other gear not listed has an April 15 release date (goal, performance apparel, bags, accessories, etc...).

slj0219 u mentioned a supreme stick is coming out April 15. Is this the supreme goal stick? Or the supreme player stick ?

Thanks

I would guess that the next Supreme player stick won't be out until at least fall/holiday release.

Unless they're maybe replacing the "one60" type price-point sticks with "one.6" type sticks? As in no new top of the line stick, but just new names and new graphics for the price point sticks?