Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thinkingjack

The Christmas/Holiday Thread

I don't see one on here, and i wanted to say my dues to you all, wether you celebrate it or not.

Happy Christmas to you and your families, hope you get what you wanted, or what you would enjoy, and likewise for them.

Have fun, do something great, and make it memorable.

If you don't celebrate it, enjoy another nice quiet saturday and do what you gotta do for some fun.

Cheers!

Remember when you hang your socks by the fireplace to use the pro-stock Edge socks-they're bigger than retail. Happy holidays.

Just watched the sunset at Fort Myers Beach, while sipping an ale. For a Toronto boy, Christmas eve doesn't get any better. Merry Christmas.

Here's wishing all my MSH family a very Merry Christmas! Hope that everyone enjoys a day of rest, fun, good food, family and friends! I'm grateful to be able call MSH my second family; Merry Christmas one and all!

Remember when you hang your socks by the fireplace to use the pro-stock Edge socks-they're bigger than retail. Happy holidays.

And sew the bottoms shut...or all your stuff will end up in the fire!

It doesn't matter; hockey socks all have holes in the bottom. Just hang 'em high, and leave a big box underneath.

Merry Christmas to all, even you!

It doesn't matter; hockey socks all have holes in the bottom. Just hang 'em high, and leave a big box underneath.

Merry Christmas to all, even you!

Thank you, sir. Merry Christmas to you too, eh?