Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Dynasty Grip JR - muddy

I first want to thank Modsquadhockey and Warrior for this opportunity!! I am very excited to be able to review this stick!!

So, thanks!!

Stick Specs:

Warrior Dynasty Grip

Jr, 50 flex, Burrows Curve

Me:

5ft 3in

130 lbs

Right Handed

I am a second year Peewee and play both forward and defenseman in a AA league. This upcoming summer, I will be playing Defenseman on a AAA squad.

I have used Bauer sticks pretty much my whole life, I am used to using a mid kick point stick from my Bauer one95.

I just got the Dynasty stick last week and my team has been focused on power skating with an out of state skating coach all week. I haven't been able to take as many on-ice shots as I wanted to. I've been taking a lot of shots with this stick on my synthetic ice at home.

When I stick handle the puck, it has a great feel! I can definately feel a difference in my shot. I was a bit nervous going to a lower kick point stick. I really like the idea of the SlickGrip technology. What that is, is Warrior took their Nipple Grip and put it on the back of the shaft and it is more slick on the front of the shaft. Another thing that I think is great about this stick is the Axy Sym Technology. That means there are stretch fibers in the front of the stick that compresses the back of the stick for a "sling shot" effect when shooting. It may sound like a gimmick, I was skeptical at first... But , it is real and it really works! I can feel the stiffness on my slap shots. It is not hard to load, you can just feel the stiffness in it. And on the backhand shots, it is a softer feel but gets off a quick and easy to load shot.

I can't wait to get out to the ice this week and use it more!!

I just used this stick for my first real practice. I am almost into an intermediate sized stick for the higher flex. I am surprised about how hard this stick shoots for only being a 50 flex! I think this is due to the Axy Sym technology. When I stick handle, the blade has a nice feel to it. I have control over the puck and have confidence when handling it! So far I have really liked this stick!

I have used the stick in a couple of games/practices. One thing that I had not really payed much attention to is the graphics. When I started looking more carefully at it, I realized that the stick looks great! The graphics are not to flashy but not dull eather. That was a great touch by Warrior. When I take or give passes, the blade is great. I have a lot more confidence with the puck than I did with my old stick. When I shoot, I find it extremely easy to be hard and accurate with the stick. I think that a lot of the strength of the shot comes from th Axy-Sym. The grip on this stick took a little getting used to. It has the SlickGrip wich is a texture on the back and bottom, and the normal nipple grip on front and top. Overall, I have really loved this stick!!!