Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

_RH_

My experience with a Warrior one piece stick warranty

Just thought you all should know that I had a very positive experience with Warrior. I do believe it was at about day 32 but they still honored their warranty (even though they didn't have to)! It was shipped very quickly and I received the exact stick I expected. (Some of you thought they might not send out Dolomites anymore...I got the same 75 flex Savard lie 4 grip as I had before) Kudos to them, I am a happy customer!

warrior is the fastest at replacing warranty sticks out of any other company.

Id say warrior, bauer, reebok-ccm, easton in that order fastest to slowest for replacing broken sticks

Does anyone know how long it usually takes Warrior to respond once you file a warranty claim? I filed it a couple of days ago and today is day 30 since I bought the stick. Just wanted to hear others' experiences with this to see if I should just wait patiently or try to contact them again and make sure they received it.

Does anyone know how long it usually takes Warrior to respond once you file a warranty claim? I filed it a couple of days ago and today is day 30 since I bought the stick. Just wanted to hear others' experiences with this to see if I should just wait patiently or try to contact them again and make sure they received it.

We never heard back (completed online claim on the 11th) and calls to inquire of the status went unanswered no matter what time of day it was (used phone # on warranty page). My son was finally was able to get through yesterday and the guy he spoke to sent out a RA# from the phone call. Started this process before the 30 day mark, but we're now well past that so we'll see what happens.

I would call asap.

I also had my warrior widow break on day 32. I bought it at a sport-chek, so I brought it in and they gladly exchanged it on the spot and even refunded me $5. This was a much better experience than when I broke my CCM U+ CL, also from sport chek, and broke it. I had to pay $20 for shipping to montreal and it took over a month to get the replacement. Being able to exchange in the store is a big bonus for me, so I think im going to stick to warrior since I read on sport-cheks return policy that only warrior and sherwood can be replaced at the store.

I also had my warrior widow break on day 32. I bought it at a sport-chek, so I brought it in and they gladly exchanged it on the spot and even refunded me $5. This was a much better experience than when I broke my CCM U+ CL, also from sport chek, and broke it. I had to pay $20 for shipping to montreal and it took over a month to get the replacement. Being able to exchange in the store is a big bonus for me, so I think im going to stick to warrior since I read on sport-cheks return policy that only warrior and sherwood can be replaced at the store.

When did this happen? I though all sticks were return to manufacturer?

Correct, in addition to TPS and Vic. It has always been like this; CCM/Reebok, Bauer and Easton is through the manufacturer directly.

We never heard back (completed online claim on the 11th) and calls to inquire of the status went unanswered no matter what time of day it was (used phone # on warranty page). My son was finally was able to get through yesterday and the guy he spoke to sent out a RA# from the phone call. Started this process before the 30 day mark, but we're now well past that so we'll see what happens.

I would call asap.

Thanks for the advice. I called yesterday afternoon and the guy I spoke to was able to pull up my info through the form I had filled out on the warranty website. He said he would get it processed and get the RA# out to me right away via email. Still waiting on that email though, may have to try calling again.

I tried getting an RA# on the website a few weeks ago and had similar problems as far as getting a response. Try calling, they have great customer service and quick turn around time even though I am in California.

I did the "covert built better guarantee", returned the stick in december, still haven't received my refund. $300 is not a small amount of money to be without for 2+ months.

I had a very positive experience with warrior vs with a widow replacement. They got me a dt1 in return at the same time as Bauer (who sent me a nexus for an apx :eye roll:) got back to me. And I sent in the Bauer about a week earlier.

Super old thread but wanted to know if it's normal to have to pay out of pocket to return defected sticks to warrior? I purchased a clearance qr1 from hockey monkey and after I opened the box, the tip of the blade was already coming apart. Obviously hockey monkey shouldn't have shipped this stick but it was wrapped in plastic so I'm sure they didn't even bother examining the stick. 

37 minutes ago, seanfku said:

Super old thread but wanted to know if it's normal to have to pay out of pocket to return defected sticks to warrior? I purchased a clearance qr1 from hockey monkey and after I opened the box, the tip of the blade was already coming apart. Obviously hockey monkey shouldn't have shipped this stick but it was wrapped in plastic so I'm sure they didn't even bother examining the stick. 

Contact them. They will help you. But yes, we have to pay for hockey sticks shipping out of our pocket.

For some of us Canadians it can be very expensive, with the recent Canada Post price hikes, its ~30-40$ to ship a stick within Canada with the cheapest option, for other companies like True, to ship to them in San Diego is ~60$. 

1 minute ago, icewalker_bg said:

Contact them. They will help you. But yes, we have to pay for hockey sticks shipping out of our pocket.

For some of us Canadians it can be very expensive, with the recent Canada Post price hikes, its ~30-40$ to ship a stick within Canada with the cheapest option, for other companies like True, to ship to them in San Diego is ~60$. 

Well their site says to cut down the stick so it fits into a smaller box to save money. I guess I'll give them a call. Seems kind of weird when you buy a defective product and you have to pay more to just get a working product. 

By contact them I meant HM, not a chance I will accept a product that was shipped defective to me and have to pay for shipping fees and not have a stick for long time as its the holidays and Warrior is probably closed... I know it might be less in the US but still. If HM doesn't help you, you can always contact you CC and make a claim.