Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

Badges for Winterfest and SummerJam

I figure it would be a nice touch to highlight those who have attended our events by honoring them with a badge above their post count in the topic view, especially with the imminent announcement of SummerJam 2012.

If you have attended one of our events, please remind us by posting in this thread and we'll add you.

I've had the privilege to attend multiple winterfest and summer jam events and look forward to future events as they're always well put together and a lot of fun. The care and detail that goes into them is impressive. JR and the other people involved in organizing everything go above and beyond to ensure that everyone has a good time and things go as smoothly as possible. I do see the badges have already been added.

Only managed one Summer Jam so far but have attempted to make Winterfest and annual event. Two and counting.

I'm not seeing anything. How about now?

Still there. Weird. It's only on users who have the badge(s), regardless of whether they have 1 or both.

[refresh]

Oops...Now they are all gone.

Here was the issue -

The board, by default, has Member and Admin badges. We never used them.

So when I implemented these badges, they were for Secondary Groups, not Primary groups. But all of a sudden, it started to task for a Primary badge.

On Chrome and Firefox, it didn't show the Primary badge, but on other browsers, it did. But since there wasn't an actual badge, it left a red X.

I just had to make a dummy badge for the Primary group, which is white, to cover up the X.

Here was the issue -

The board, by default, has Member and Admin badges. We never used them.

So when I implemented these badges, they were for Secondary Groups, not Primary groups. But all of a sudden, it started to task for a Primary badge.

On Chrome and Firefox, it didn't show the Primary badge, but on other browsers, it did. But since there wasn't an actual badge, it left a red X.

I just had to make a dummy badge for the Primary group, which is white, to cover up the X.

Ohhhh....I thought that might be it. Thank God you know what you're doing :smile: I, apparently, will never be able to work this intranet thing.

I'm glad to see mine hasn't been knocked on its back.

Too bad it can't be rotated upside down ;)

JR. .sorry. I just read the post about why this thread was created. I will knock off the tom foolery

Edited by Goonsquad