Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ambro

Oak Ridge, TN

Anyone know anything about the area? I'm going to be there for an internship for the summer and was wondering if it'd be worth it to bring my gear with me in hopes of playing a few times. I assume there isn't a whole lot of hockey there, and even if there is I don't think anyone here would know much about it but it's worth a shot.

I know this is a late reply (I just joined a week or so ago), the Knoxville area has two rinks. There's an old rink downtown (unsure of the name), however, I skated at the one on the west side in Farragut, TN, called Cool Sports Icearium. They have a single sheet there. Nice place, easy to get to (exit 369/Watt Road from I-40, just follow it south a mile or so till it ends).

Sorry I couldn't have posted it sooner for you, but at least it'll be here if someone's browsing the forums at a future date.