Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pushead2

TRON ABS Blades

Has anyone ordered and tried it yet? I play a lot of roller and dek hockey and I was curious to see how they were.

I normally use the Frontier blades but if they are anything close to them in terms of quality, I think I might switch.

Any info would be great!

Thanks!

Frontier's ABS blades/sticks are some of the best I've come across in all my years in hockey.

Couldn't agree more - I love them to death but I'm curious to see how the Tron ones are. 10 blades for $130 is a great deal.

are they made of the same material as the old koho black abs blades? do they wear down nicely on asphalt?

i do like the many curves they offer

I assume you're asking about the Frontier.

Yeah I feel like you can really make them last. If you play a lot like I do, I can play a 15 game season, playoffs & with scrimmages in between, with only using two blades (one fresh one for the playoffs)

I was using the #5 (Lidstrom) pattern for a while but I recently switched to the #23 (Coffey) pattern. Both very nice. Let me know if you need any pics of them!

Features

• Solid Black ABS Blade wrapped in Fiberglass
  • Great for Inline, Ball, AND Ice Hockey
  • ABS Core Lasts Much Longer than wood and composite
  • Wears More Evenly than wood with Less Delamintion
  • Blade Patterns:
  • #5 Similar to Lidstrom.
  • #6 Similar to European.
  • #11 Similar to Drury.
  • #19 Similar to Sakic.
  • #23 Similar to Big Curve.

Which model of Frontier do you recommend, x-over or f-blue. I'll be using them on coated asphalt.

Thanks,

Which model of Frontier do you recommend, x-over or f-blue. I'll be using them on coated asphalt.

Thanks,

I prefer the F-Blue over the X-Over. Lighter and lasts just as long.

If anyone is looking for either tapered or traditional hosel, we offer both options in two different models. Our blades go head to head with Frontier.

If anyone is looking for either tapered or traditional hosel, we offer both options in two different models. Our blades go head to head with Frontier.

Quite impressed with the RPD Lite I got. Just thankful you guys have a tapered ABS blade. Rare to find nowadays, except for the one Frontier I had, which I definitely don't like as much as the RPD Lite.