Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2012 Mission/Bauer Catalogue

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php?/files/file/145-2012-mission-roller-catalogue/

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php?/files/file/146-2012-bauer-roller-catalogue/

Here's the complete catalog, split by Mission and Bauer.

I'll be able to add more in a few days after I see the line at State Wars.

I've already seen/tried the AC1 Skate in person, looks very sharp & the airflow seemed to work as well, but skating on the APX for ice and knowing their is a roller version would make it hard for me to shell out top dollar and not go with the APX. I would love to see the new Inhaler chassis on the APX though, I did notice a weight difference on the AC1 w/ Inhaler Chassis & that on the APX would be unreal.

Really intrigued about the glove line, I like the direction Mission went w/ the airflow concept along with the Bauer X60ish design to it. Those AC2 in a red & black colorway are calling my name. Can't wait to hear what JR has to say about the gloves after he gets back from State Wars. And the Mission apparel is on point again, for my money it doesn't get much better than Mission Pants

Skates are looking SICK! Wish I was still in the skate market at wasn't rolling on new XR5's because the AC2 is screaming my name! The AC3 or AC4 skate I think will be the hot seller with those price points.

Sign me up for AC2 pants! Cannot wait to see the new shin strap system. Was not a fan at all of the old velcro straps. I've been eyeing either the white or black after seeing the Mission Bauer Raiders wear them this summer.