Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cammerz12

iPhone 4s modifications

Has anyone done any kind of modifications to their iPhone? I'm looking at a few different replacement backs and I personally don't know anyone who has done it. So I come to you guys, any recommendations?

Boom.

Has anyone done any kind of modifications to their iPhone? I'm looking at a few different replacement backs and I personally don't know anyone who has done it. So I come to you guys, any recommendations?

Might be a reason for that. The phone looks pretty good as is.

Yes, I have replaced the back on mine, because it got so scratched up that it was taking horribly fuzzy photos. Here's how bad it got:

m9tWq.jpg

This is my back:

fYgaZ.jpg

Its a dark brushed aluminum. Very easy to install. And the material is just slightly thick enough so the glass in front of the camera doesnt touch the desk when i put it down.

I will say though, my iPhone has worse signal than my wife's iPhone, even when sitting side by side. I'm GUESSING it's because my back isn't glass, but I have no way to confirm that.

I've done both 4's and 4s's, is it just the back your looking to replace? if so its super easy, if you wanna change the front aswell, it can get tricky. You also get what you pay for, meaning the replacement parts aren't gonna be OEM but they will be decent quality.