Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crispy92

Need some opinions from the ladies and gentleman of modsquad hockey

Things to buy in bulk  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So in my school(Suny Cortland) we have a big game every year known as cortaca or the biggest little game. For those of you who don't know it's a rival game between cortland and ithaca university. Basically it's a day where students just run around the town and go wild(think marathon monday from blue mountain state). Every year people will try and make original shirts in order to make some money. Me and my friend thought we should do this, but not t shirts. Thats where you come modsquad. We need some ideas for relatively cheap things we can buy in bulk and sell for a profit.. I thought shot glasses would be a good idea, or maybe a flask because who doesnt need a good flask? Idk no idea is to far fetch. Help a college kid out.

beer koozies?

beer gloves?

I think the initial cost of shot glasses and flasks may be to high unless you are only doing pre-order sales.

silicone wrist bands are cheap in bulk, lanyards can be pretty reasonable depending on the closure a well.

silicone wrist bands are cheap in bulk, lanyards can be pretty reasonable depending on the closure a well.

Was going to say that as well, wrist bands, label pin. Advantage of bracelets is that it's a one size fits all, high profit margin and easy to order, while t-shirts are harder to sell because of size & fit, and they are more expensive.

Would the school frown on students selling alcohol-related paraphernalia? That might be an issue with flasks or shot glasses. (I'm not clear on how school-sanctioned/overseen this is) I second wristbands, or maybe pinback buttons? Not lapel pins, but the bigger, 1" - 1.5" round ones. Lanyards seem like a hot item at tabling events. Think about, if you were passing by an organization's table or stand, what would catch your eye? Hats? Magnets? Key chains? Dog-tag necklaces? Some places will do color and engraved logos for those.

As a recent college student, I went with flasks. There aren't enough of them out there, and you never want to be in a situation where you need a flask and don't have one.