Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
IPv6Freely

Cleaning Out The Garage

Yea, UPS said they didn't have a box big enough and TBH it just wasnt worth the hassle for the $10 or less I would have made on it after shipping.

For that matter, I think I'm going to take all the cheaper sticks down from this thread. Shipping a cheap stick isn't worth the money I'd get for them.

Yea, UPS said they didn't have a box big enough and TBH it just wasnt worth the hassle for the $10 or less I would have made on it after shipping.

For that matter, I think I'm going to take all the cheaper sticks down from this thread. Shipping a cheap stick isn't worth the money I'd get for them.

bubble wrap method. I got sent an EK15 from someone on this forum and the shipping was under 6 bones.

Edited by Stewie

ebay.

No need, all the same items are already available in this thread.

bubble wrap method. I got sent an EK15 from someone on this forum and the shipping was under 6 bones.

Heh UPS wouldn't even take sticks wrapped in bubble wrap. They wanted $80 per stick to ship.

USPS on the other hand took the bubble wrapped sticks happily for $7/ea