Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
IPv6Freely

Cleaning Out The Garage

Cleaning out old stuff. None of my gear has any sort of smell - it's hung up to dry with a box fan on it after every game.

Prices are negotiable!

Bauer 2X SR Goalie Glove - Regular Hand - $198

Black and white, used twice for pickup. A couple puck marks. Didn't like it.

IMG_3192.thumb.jpg.86d5d0d682814fbc3f378dfa0adcb5f0.jpgIMG_3193.thumb.jpg.b9455aeede3671b8aa852a6da5dd1b0d.jpgIMG_3194.thumb.jpg.e7d58124a2b9e257406c1d8300e3b087.jpg

Brown 2400 SR Goalie Jock - BRAND NEW - $60

Brand new, never used. Custom ordered item that can't be returned. 

IMG_3195.thumb.jpg.adfb11f43338ea15bbed27112bb8f2ad.jpgIMG_3196.thumb.jpg.7708cb004bdc343c51f649a4eb47190d.jpgIMG_3197.thumb.jpg.bc39e921e629ecef2cf57a8ea4850bd6.jpg

SOLD ITEMS BELOW:

Spoiler

Easton Mako Skates - 8.5D - $300 ShippedSOLD

Bought these from a member here with the intention of converting them to goalie skates. Turns out I actually really like the Bauer Reactors I'm wearing now. Would rather flip these so I can buy a new C/A or a GoPro. As far as I know, they've been worn only a couple times and looking at them they could pretty easily pass for brand new.

PHOTO

Bauer Re-Akt Helmet Combo - Navy - Size M - $150 $120 $100 ShippedSOLD

Used for a few months of beer league hockey. Clean inside and out.

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

Avision Ahead Elite Mask - Black - $60 $50 ShippedSOLD

PHOTO

PHOTO

Was not happy with it. I found it fogged too much. Offering it for half of the retail price. Maybe somebody else will like it and have no issues. There is a small 1/2" scratch on the lens right between the eyes. I don't notice it at all while on the ice, but some may. The visor itself is meant to be replaceable though.

Sher-Wood Rekker EK15 - Black/White/Red - $60 $50 ShippedSOLD

PHOTO

PHOTO

Like new, only worn a few months. Palms still just about perfect condition. These are actually a PRE-RELEASE model of the EK15 gloves. Mostly the same as the retail version, with slightly different graphics. I absolutely love the EK15 gloves and I still wear my black pair every week, but I'm no longer on a team that wears red so I might as well let these go and use the cash to buy another pair of black EK15s.

Sher-Wood EK15 Gloves - Black - 13" - $60 ShippedSOLD

Wore for about 6 months. Clean, no smell, palms in excellent shape.

PHOTO

PHOTO

Bauer Supreme One60 13" Gloves - Black/White/Red - $50 $40 ShippedSOLD

PHOTO

PHOTO

Bauer Supreme One60 13" Gloves - Navy - $50 $40 ShippedSOLD

PHOTO

PHOTO

Warrior Koncept 13" Gloves - Black - $60 $50 ShippedSOLD

PHOTO

PHOTO

Nike Bauer 15" One90 PRO Gloves (Maine Black Bears) - $110 ShippedSOLD

PHOTO

PHOTO

Warrior Projekt 13" Gloves - Navy/White/Carolina - $60 ShippedSOLD

PHOTO

PHOTO

Bauer 4-Roll Elite 13" Gloves - Navy - $30 ShippedSOLD

PHOTO

PHOTO

Bauer Vapor X:60 Pro 13" Gloves - Navy/White/Carolina - $85 ShippedSOLD

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

Warrior Koncept 13" Gloves - Black/Yellow - $60 $50 ShippedSOLD

I bought them last year for SummerJam and ended up not being able to go. Also can't make it this year, so I figured I'd offer these up for sale. They are brand new, never used.

PHOTO

Warrior Koncept 13" Gloves - Black/White/Red - $60 $50 ShippedSOLD

PHOTO

PHOTO

Brian's Sr Knee Pads - $50 Shipped SOLD

Used 4 months in beer league. Retail $80, asking $50 shipped OBO. One skate cut (see picture) in the outer fabric, no damage to the plastic underneath. Otherwise in great shape!

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

Bauer One60 Shin Pads - Sr 14" - $35 ShippedSOLD

PHOTO

PHOTO

Bauer Nexus 1000 Shin Pads - Sr 13" - $60 ShippedSOLD

PHOTO

PHOTO

CCM U+ Fit09 Shoulder Pads - $45 Shipped SOLD

Again, used for 2 seasons (winter+summer), one game per week.

PHOTO

Bauer X:30 Shoulder Pads - $20 Shipped SOLD

Used for about a season, one game per week.

PHOTO

CCM RBZ Padded Shirt - Sr XL - $50 Shipped SOLD

Never worn. If I hadn't ripped the tags off and thrown them away I would have just sent it back.

PHOTO

PHOTO

RBK 4K Elbow Pads - Sr L - $25 $20 $15 Shipped SOLD

Used for maybe 6 months, one game per week. One small nick from a skate, otherwise great condition.

PHOTO

CCM V10 Helmet (Navy Size L) - $70 Shipped SOLD

Used for about 2 seasons (winter+summer), one game per week. Excellent condition. Comes with a Shock Doctor chin cup.

CCM V10 Helmet (White Size L) - $45 Shipped SOLD

Used for 1 summer season, one game per week. It's the slightly older model. Missing the chin cup.

PHOTO

Bauer Re-Akt Cage - Size M - $40 Shipped SOLD

Bauer NME certified goalie mask cage - $40 $30 Shipped SOLD

Replaced this with a NC cat eye cage on my NME3 mask

PHOTO

Brian's S-Series Set - 33+1 - White/Black/Silver - $500 $400 Shipped SOLD

This is my old set. They've been freshly cleaned up. They had red pad wrap over the silver which has been removed, along with all residue. The only trace of red left is the glove lacing, which I can re-do for the buyer in black or white (or whatever other color they want). These have been extremely well maintained. Hung up to dry in front of a box fan after every time on the ice. Glove opened all the way up for maximum airflow. It faps wonderfully! 

This is a great set for an entry-level adult goalie. While not a pro set (or even a "senior" set like the GNetik 5.0 for example), it's a better quality set than most other brands senior models, in my opinion. Comes with full smart strapping setup of course. The white velcro straps have been replaced with black. 

The toe ties are currently Monster Hockey HAL straps, though I will include both the original lace toe bridge as well as a set of custom sliding toe bridges made by Sarah at PAW. I think I also have the set of Brian's smart toe straps that I can send as well. 

The only issue is that the outer calf strap has torn and was repaired. I'll add a photo of that soon. 

PHOTO 

Brian's Goalie Neck Protector - Black - $20 Shipped SOLD

Worn for about 10 months until I got my Maltese collar. It was a great collar, very mobile. Good coverage. Would still be using it if I hadn't gone Maltese.

PHOTO

Bauer Reactor Goalie Neck Protector - White - $15 $12 Shipped SOLD

Worn for about 2 months. Slight discoloration (it's white and on your neck, after all...) Probably would come out in the wash though.

PHOTO

Bauer Reactor 4000 Goalie C/A - Large - $120 Shipped  SOLD

Used Bauer Reactor 4000. Looking for $120 OBO shipped in the US. Great beginner chesty. Incredibly mobile.

As you can see in the photos it's in pretty good shape. The belly extensions were never used.

I did stitch up the arms with a speedy stitcher. Very easy to remove if desired (or I can do it for you). Also stitched the back elastic to keep it from coming undone. Also easily removable.

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

Bauer NME3 Mask w/ NC Cat Eye Cage - Fit 1 - Black - $100 Shipped SOLD

Used 3 times while my NME8 was being painted. This one is tough to price, as the cage itself is worth more than the helmet. Think of it as buying an almost new cage with a helmet thrown in for $20, I guess? I suppose I'd also take $80 shipped just for the cage and keep the helmet. Your choice.

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

Bauer X:60 Core Pad (Size XL) - $40 Shipped SOLD

Bought from Davetronz. Tried it on once, was very obvious that it wasn't going to work for me. Asking what I paid.

His description:

The ACP shows a bit of wear, particularly in the fastening straps that tighten the padding across the front of the legs. Still useable, but just not particularly well designed with the velcro and material.

The fastening straps are developing some holes, rips, and frays, at the edges particularly. I've added some nylon strips and bachelor buttons at 3 points on the ACP so that they can be worn with suspenders.

These are his original photos:

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

Eagle Pant Shell - Black - Sr XL - $20 $15 Shipped SOLD

Brand new, never worn.

PHOTO

PHOTO

Bauer Supreme Pant Shell - Sr L - $15 ShippedSOLD

This is just a pant shell I bought to try to wear with a TotalOne girdle (not the NXG style). Sold the girdle forever ago, but still have the shell.

PHOTO

PHOTO

Eagle LA Kings Pro Stock pants - Sr Size 52 (Large) - $150 $130 Shipped SOLD

Bought on eBay, did not fit. This is a two-piece model.

PHOTO

Bauer Supreme One60 Pants - Black - Sr XL - $30 $25 Shipped SOLD

Used for about a year. Some wear on leg and crotch area, small cut in the leg. Zippers still work great.

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

Bauer Supreme One60 Pants - Navy - Sr XL - $40 $30 $25 Shipped SOLD

Used for a few months of beer league hockey. No scuffs, zippers still work great.

PHOTO

PHOTO

NWT RBK 9k Girdle - Size Large - $130 Shipped SOLD

Bought from ntwusc. Never worn, just tried on at home. Didn't like how it fit. $160 if you buy it with the shell.

PHOTO

Stevens ST-102 Referee Pants - XXL - Custom Fit$50 $40 $30 ShippedSOLD

I had these "custom" made by refstuff.com but they don't even REMOTELY fit me. They appear to be a stock XXL that have been hemmed to a 26" inseam. I paid an upcharge of $30 for the customization on top of the $80 for the pants. Trying to get SOMETHING for them. I honestly thought I was getting custom made pants 😞

PHOTO

PHOTO

Bauer Elite Jock Short - Sr XXL - $15 $10 ShippedSOLD

New with tags, never worn. No cup. Bought just because I forgot my cup for a game and all they had were XXL, so I took the cup out and used it.

PHOTO

PHOTO

Bauer Jock Short - Sr XXL - $15 $10 ShippedSOLD

New with tags, never worn. No cup. Bought just because I forgot my cup for a game and all they had were XXL, so I took the cup out and used it. Yea, I did it twice.

PHOTO

CCM Crazy Light LE Shoulder Pads (Size Large) - $150 Shipped SOLD

Used these for maybe 4 or 5 games. Like new.

PHOTO

Bauer Supreme TotalOne girdle (Size Large) - $50 Shipped SOLD

Did not fit me, too small. It's used, but still in pretty good shape. Lots of life left.

PHOTO

PHOTO

Bauer Nexus 600 Pants - Black - Sr XL - $40 $40 Shipped SOLD

Bought from Jim A in September for $60, used for 3 months. I've moved to a size L pant so these need to go.

Easton EQ30 Pants - Navy - Sr XL - $50 $40 $30 $25 Shipped SOLD

PHOTO

PHOTO

RBK Edge Adult Socks - Penguins 2010 Winter Classic - $20 Shipped SOLD

PHOTO

Brians SR Goalie Bag - 44" x 20" x 20" $50 $40 Shipped SOLD

Used only once. Decided to go ahead and buy a GRIT tower instead. This bag is massive, and really great fabric (polyvinyl coated polyester, according to the product description). This is the bag with the thicker material (they also have one the same size with 600D Nylon). Fantastic bag, easily held all my gear including pads.

PHOTO

Bauer XR3 Backpack - Black/Grey/White - $30 Shipped SOLD

Great bag, in great condition.

PHOTO

PHOTO

Mammoth IPA Bag - $160 Shipped SOLD

Easily the best bag I've ever had. But since I'll be playing goal full time going forward I figured I'd just put my gear in a cheap carry or backpack bag and try to get some money towards some new goal equipment.

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

Maple Leafs Pro Stock Bag - Nazem Kadri $100 Shipped SOLD

Bought this on eBay a couple years ago.

PHOTO

PHOTO

RBK Philly Flyers 9k Shell - Size Large - $50 $40 $25 Shipped SOLD

Bought on eBay before the 9k girdle arrived, fully expecting to like the girdle. Paid $70 shipped (too much), asking $50 shipped (more reasonable). $160 for the girdle and shell together.

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

PHOTO

Bauer Warm Up Pant - Navy - Sr XL - $25 $20 Shipped SOLD

New with tags, never worn.

PHOTO

PHOTO

SR Tron 405 - Jarvis (Heatley Clone) - 85 Flex - Clear - 61.5" - $40 shipped SOLD

All-black Tron 405. This is from before they added the awful Easton RS clone paintjob. Very nice stick, actually. Slightly concave shaft. Very little wear.

SR Easton EQ50 SHAFT - Zetterberg Wood Blade - 75 Flex - Textured - 61.25" - $50 shipped SOLD

Shaft in fantastic shape. Blade painted black. When I took the tape off, some of the paint stuck to it. You'll never notice once you tape it up, though!

INT CCM RBZ80 (2013) - Landeskog (P46) - 65 Flex - Grip - 63.5" - $100 $60 $50 shipped SOLD

This is the 2013 model with the black shaft/blade top. Great shape, some puck marks on the blade. A couple minor skate chips, nothing out of the ordinary.

REMOVED ITEMS BELOW:

Spoiler

This is stuff I had listed but decided to take down, in the interest of maintaining their original listings.

Easton CXN Holders - New - Size 272 - $30 Shipped REMOVED

Brand new. Came off a set of Mako M7 that I had converted to inline. 

Easton Synergy F5 Bag - SR - $15 Shipped REMOVED

Used for about a year, kind of dirty. Honestly don't expect anyone to want this and will probably just be what I bring unsold gear to Play It Again Sports in 😉

REMOVED: Using this to take leftover gear to Play It Again

PHOTO

Sticks! REMOVED

All sticks are RH. I will definitely discount if you buy more than one!

REMOVED: Shipping more hassle than its worth. Taking these to Play It Again

PHOTO

PHOTO

SR Bauer X:40 Stick'um - Staal (P91A) - 102 Flex - Clear - 61.0" - $30 $20 shipped

Barely used. This was the first stick I ever bought, before I knew what flex was 🙂

INT Bauer One80 - Backstrom (P92) - 67 Flex - Griptac Spiral - 61.0" - $30 $20 shipped

Missing the end plug. Quite a good amount of shaft wear, and a small chip in the heel. Second stick I owned, and the one I used for probably the longest out of the entire bunch.

INT Warrior DT1 - Kopitar - 70 Flex - Grip - 59.75" - $120 $80 $50 shipped

Discoloration where the grip was. Shaft and blade still in great condition.

SR Reebok A.i5 - Datsyuk (P38) - 75 Flex - Grip (diamond pattern) - 59.5" - $50 $40 $20 shipped

Discoloration where the grip was. Bottom of the blade is a bit scuffed from stickhandling on concrete garage floor, but otherwise in great shape.

Socks! REMOVED

PHOTO

Knit socks $15/ea shipped

Inaria/Athletic Knit/Edge Retail/Bauer Retail $20/ea shipped

Pro Stock $30/ea shipped

Looking left to right, then top to bottom (some socks in the photo aren't for sale, this was just a photo of my entire ridiculous collection):

• Navy/White Inaria Retail
  • Columbus 3rd RBK Edge Retail
  • Nashville 3rd RBK Edge Retail
  • Toronto Blue RBK Edge Retail
  • Toronto White RBK Edge Retail
  • Devils Red RBK Edge Retail
  • Maine Color Athletic Knit (5 pairs)
  • Penguins White RBK Edge Retail (brand new, tags attached)
  • Penguins WC Athletic Knit
  • Maine Color (Custom by Junkyard Athletic)
  • Kings White RBK Edge Retail (2 pairs)
  • Penguins White Pro Stock XL NOT FOR SALE
  • Penguins WC Pro Stock XL NOT FOR SALE
  • Penguins WC Pro Stock XL
  • SF Bulls Pride NOT FOR SALE
  • Maine (Old-School knit)
  • Black RBK Edge Retail
  • Penguins WC Pro Stock XL (new in package, 3 2 pairs)
  • Black CCM Old-School Knit
  • Kings White Pro Stock XL NOT FOR SALE
  • Kings Black Pro Stock XL NOT FOR SALE
  • Bruins White Bauer Retail
  • Penguins WC RBK Edge Retail (new in package)

LA Kings Reebok Warmup Jacket and Pants - Size XL - $50 $40 $30 Shipped

Bought on GGSU I think. I bought a L and an XL not sure which would fit better. Now selling the XL. Still in the package. The first picture is of the size L jacket so you get an idea of what it looks like.

https://i.imgur.com/DmHPkuR.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/8kgjaCK.jpg

Bauer Skate Pants - Black - Size L - $20 $15 Shipped

Still has the tags on it. 

https://i.imgur.com/eHExj89.jpg