Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2013 Fantasy hockey league 2

Good move.. if only we could remove some of those stat categories now.... wow,,,,

Makes it interesting. teams can make up a lot of ground in a week and there is more than one way to build a winning team.

Even though I had to auto-draft the last couple rounds I'm pretty happy the way my team turned out. Of course.....I'm not Fantasy Hockey guru, but liking the names on my roster overall. haha. Will be fun.

Lessons learned in my first fantasy draft:

• Going into auto-draft for just a few minutes and hoping I don't end up with any Columbus players will backfire and get me Tim Thomas.

I didn't look at the pre-season rating stuff this year but in the past, you could exclude certain players.

I've found the Android App to be working okay, but for some reason I have a hard time reading it. Or at least, understanding how it is presenting the information. Which is probably just me being dumb and not an issue of the app.

Since we have 20 teams, I reduced the minimum goalie starts per week to 2.

So I have a goalie who came into a game and recorded a win, so he was the goaltender of record, but he didn't start the game. Does that still count as a start?

So I have a goalie who came into a game and recorded a win, so he was the goaltender of record, but he didn't start the game. Does that still count as a start?

I wouldn't think so, "start" has a pretty clear meaning to me. You still get the stats and the win, but shouldn't get the start. I will take a look and see if I can find anything in the documentation.

I wouldn't think so, "start" has a pretty clear meaning to me. You still get the stats and the win, but shouldn't get the start. I will take a look and see if I can find anything in the documentation.

Found this:

Note:

Each week, your goaltenders must reach the minimum of 2 appearances. If you fail to reach this mark, you will lose all of your goaltending games for that week.

This section will show you an updated total each morning. The numbers will appear red until you have reached the requirement.

Looks like you only need appearances, not starts.

I apparently did okay, despite having NO IDEA what any of the numbers mean :)

You want bigger numbers than the other guy, except for GAA. That one, you want lower. :wink:

I seriously need just 1 good week. I've been stuck right around the bottom 5 all season so far. Gotta love injuries and non performers that you wasted high picks on...