Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Covert DT1 - ericphil

Open

Hello I am a AA hockey player that has been using the Warrior sticks for a while and I have currently switched from the Vandal to the new Covert DT1. I really enjoy the new stick for a number of reasons; the new dagger taper does not disappoint when shooting, and provides a fast shot with significant accuracy. Also, the stick is really light when using it but is just heavy enough to feel the flex when taking a slap shot.

After using the stick for another three weeks or so I have noticed a few more positives to the stick. The stick has hardly any scratches or dings on it at all and it is holding up tremendously. The choice of diamond grip rather than the normal grip or nipple grip was a also a great addition to the DT1. Overall I have enjoyed the stick so far and would recommend it to anyone.

Finished the WHL tournament with the DT1. Pleased with my overall outcome with a +2 and an assist thanks to the new stick. Still hardly any chips on the stick. Looks almost brand new.