Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Covert DT1 - MattyG53

Stick: Warrior DT1

Shoot: Right

Flex: 70

Curve: Burrow lie 4

Grip

I am Matthew Guerra

5'2, 107lbs

I have been playing for 7 years and I currently play for the Jr. Knights Bantam AA team in Orlando, Florida.

When I first got the DT1 I was amazed at what Warrior had done to balance the stick so nicely and on how light this stick actually is. I was also in love with the diamond grip texture that the DT1 has. I have been playing with the Warrior Dynasty, the Warrior DT4, and with the Warrior Widow. As soon as I hit the ice I immediately noticed how similar it is to my Warrior Widow by how easy it is to handle the puck. I was also very impressed with how quick a release the DT1 has to offer. Overall it’s a great stick and there seems to be no signs of chipping yet.

I was finally able to play in my first set of games with the DT1. We won the game 4-3 against the #6 ranked team in the nation. I had the game winning goal and an assist. The stick is still holding up just as good as I got it. The stick still has great pop and there seems to be no signs of wearing on the stick unlike most sticks that I get. The toe is in perfect shape and the bottom of the blade is still great. I still think that it’s by far the best stick I have ever used.

I just got home from practice using the Warrior Covert DT1. The stick is still in great condition there are no cracks or major slashes in the stick yet so I don’t have to worry about that but what I am starting to notice is that the stick is starting to lose its pop around this time around where most sticks do but the shot is still great and I am still very happy with it.

I just got back home from a lesson and a practice today using the Warrior CovertDT1. During the lesson there were a lot of board battles and small games.

The stick is still in great shape after the abuse it took today. I was happy how tough the stick was today, so far this stick is very similar to the Warrior Widow that I was using prior to getting the DT1. I think that the DT1 is a tad bit lighter and I think the pop on the DT1 has lasted longer than the Widow.

Happy Valentines!!!!!

I just got home from tonight’s hockey practice playing with the Warrior DT1.We played an hour of 3 on 3 scrimmages. The DT1 is still holding up great, of course there are some slashes here and there but nothing major there seem to be no cracks or even signs yet. The sticks pop is still there but it is starting to wear. So far I have nothing but good things to say about the DT1.

Next ice session: 2/15/13 Friday night drop in.

Update 2/26

I played in a game over the weekend with the DT1. When I untapped my stick I noticed that there is a small chip on the toe. That also happened with my Warrior Widow. Not a big deal but I am going to need to tape over that. It is still in great shape so far and still has some pop left.

I had a tournament last weekend in Nashville with the DT1. The stick is starting to deteriorate a bit still was able to have 5 points in the tournament and also had an awesome looking Michigan in the skills competition at the tournament.

Here’s a video link to the Michigan: