Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Davetronz

Skates (sold), Jofa Protective (sold), and Accessories

Time to get rid of some of the gear that's filling my basement and not getting used. I'll add more items as I decide to part with them.

Feel free to ask questions on any item, request more pictures, or make a reasonable offer.

All items will be shipped from Calgary, Canada and you will have to pay the actual shipping cost (you can choose priority/delivery options). Willing to ship worldwide.

Jofa 8800 Shoulder Pads (Center Ice Series) Size 6 (XL-XXL) - $80 SOLD $50 plus shipping

These shoulders were purchased brand new with tags from the Flames gear sale. Made in Sweden.

The tags have been removed and they've been worn twice in pick-up. Extremely clean. No damage. Slight fabric/foam smell.

They're way too protective and bulky for my requirements in adult rec. The shoulder caps are huge! Look like a monster on the ice.

GearSale-1_zps6e74397b.jpg

GearSale-2_zps132ce994.jpg

EQ50 Skates Size 8.5D - $140 $120 SOLD $135 incl. shipping

A top of the line Easton skate. Great heel lock. Good volume, decent forefoot width.

Very clean, but a tiny bit of smell from use, nothing overwhelming.

They've been punched near the inside ball of the foot in both skates.

There's a very small 1/8" hole that's started to wear in the inside portion of the outside side of the left skate, right behind the top eyelet.

The right skate has a small outside shim in the front only between the holder and the outsole to correct slight pronation. I can remove this before shipping, if requested.

Holders and blades are in good shape and have lots of life left. Blades were originally profiled to around 8', but this has likely changed a bit.

Tongues and footbeds are in really good shape.

GearSale-9_zps82046876.jpg

GearSale-10_zps09ac8dbb.jpg

GearSale-11_zps011baa92.jpg

GearSale-12_zps912e7393.jpg

GearSale-13_zps4ebdf0bd.jpg

Stable TwentySix Hockey Socks (Medium sz. 7-9 mens) - $20 SOLD $12 incl. shipping

I bought these a while ago out of curiosity. Ended up not liking the feel all that much.

They come with both socks, all inserts, the "manual", and the mesh washing bag.

Very clean. The inner top hem seam seems to be a bit stretched and ripped. Doesn't affect the performance.

GearSale-7_zpsc4d95bc8.jpg

GearSale-8_zps09ef8ab5.jpg

Bauer X60 Adaptable Core Pad (ACP) Girdle (XL) $30 SOLD $40 incl. shipping

Read my MSH review of this ACP here:

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php?/topic/57651-bauer-vapor-x60-girdle/

The ACP shows a bit of wear, particularly in the fastening straps that tighten the padding across the front of the legs. Still useable, but just not particularly well designed with the velcro and material.

The fastening straps are developing some holes, rips, and frays, at the edges particularly. I've added some nylon strips and bachelor buttons at 3 points on the ACP so that they can be worn with suspenders.

Very clean though, and still have some life left, maybe for someone looking to try out an ACP/Girdle for the first time before committing to a new pair.

GearSale-3_zpsf7ce65d7.jpg

GearSale-4_zps869c25e1.jpg

GearSale-5_zps0398205e.jpg

GearSale-6_zps8faa2942.jpg

Reebok E-Pro Holders and Steel (combo) - 271mm R+L $70 $50 obo.

Factory Reebok E-Pro 271mm left and right holders and steel. All fastening screws present.

Sharpened once, never skated on to my memory. Removed from a pair of 7.5D RBK 11k's for a Tuuk conversion.

Awesome condition. Only marks are from RBK's original mount, and then removing them from the skates.

Mounting holes are in good condition. The holes that had coppers are a little bit larger, but very intact.

GearSaleII-1_zps1b9c4ca2.jpg

GearSaleII-2_zps406c4299.jpg

GearSaleII-3_zps81ad0ca1.jpg

GearSaleII-4_zpsed469d6b.jpg

GearSaleII-5_zps3f40f8f6.jpg