Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mgd150

Reebok AI9 Pro Stock Curves

Thanks for the info! I currently use a retail AI5 and love it, never used a pro stock before so I definitely wouldn't mind trying one of these at that price point.

Question about Reebok pro stock codes. I've seen two of their pro patterns, the H-11 and the SK-11, both referred to as their Sakic clone. Does anyone know what differences there are between the H-11 and SK-11? If there actually are differences, that is.

Anyone have anymore info on these sticks/curves. I was told by someone at HM they would have them all up "soon", that was a month ago. Anyone seen them in person in store?

Anyone have anymore info on these sticks/curves. I was told by someone at HM they would have them all up "soon", that was a month ago. Anyone seen them in person in store?

Have you tried contacting them about a specific stick/curve or are you interested in a more broad selection. I used the online chat and the person on the other end was able to send me multiple pictures of three different sticks. She was extremely helpful to me. Maybe the person on there could help you out as well.

Have you tried contacting them about a specific stick/curve or are you interested in a more broad selection. I used the online chat and the person on the other end was able to send me multiple pictures of three different sticks. She was extremely helpful to me. Maybe the person on there could help you out as well.

I am interested in a certain flex so that narrows it some(but still about 25 different curves) also p92ish curves. Just a lot to ask without knowing what I want to look at. The person I chatted with seemed annoyed with me even asking about something other than a price/size etc. anyway so I'm sure pics or further info would have been way to much for them to handle. If anyone lives near a HM store and can help me with some info let me know I'll make it worth the trip for you. Thanks

How do the shaft dimensions on these compare to total ones?

It depends on the stick. The only think they share with the retail model is the graphics. You need to look at the barcode of each stick to see what construction specs it has.

Someone knows what pro stocks on HM that is a Easton P2 Shanahan / Cammalleri, Bauer P10 Clone?

Mid-Toe Deep (3/4") Slightly Open 6 Square Long

Someone knows what pro stocks on HM that is a Easton P2 Shanahan / Cammalleri, Bauer P10 Clone?

Mid-Toe Deep (3/4") Slightly Open 6 Square Long

Have been looking at each blade but cant find a similiar pattern.

Want the long blade,square toe so badly!!

I have a pro stock 11k Reebok. I wanted to know what kind of curve it was. It resembles a Drury curve but I'm not quite sure its the same thing.

Anyways the stick reads...

FV

C

T00150

B2

(The stick is John Moore)

I tried calling Reebok but they were not too helpful in finding out the curve on the stick.

I have a pro stock 11k Reebok. I wanted to know what kind of curve it was. It resembles a Drury curve but I'm not quite sure its the same thing.

Anyways the stick reads...

FV

C

T00150

B2

(The stick is John Moore)

I tried calling Reebok but they were not too helpful in finding out the curve on the stick.

the curve is T00150, more specifically that is a player code, which means the player has a custom mold. not really anything I can tell you about the curve since I neither own one or seen one. I'd compare it to a real drury and go from there.

the rest of the codes, FV, C, and B2 refer to construction, flex points, etc., while the 100 refers to flex.

Over the winter I picked up a D. Penner Ai9 prostock, but I looked all over and it doesn't have any codes on it at all.

I've done a few google searches for details on his sticks, but come up empty. Can anyone give me some info on this stick?