Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hendricks433

Reebok Gloves

9k's only have plastic inserts on the back hand and cuff roll. 11k's have inserts throughout

Thanks, how do they fit compared to the Reebok 4-rolls? I know they're completely different fits but if 14" 4-rolls are a little big are the 9K/11K going to be big as well? The 4-rolls are a little long and a little wide.

Hi, I got a pair of Reebok gloves a few years ago from a used gear sale and have no idea what type of they are or even what year they are. They don't have the name spelled out, but have the RBK with the logo. When I get home, I'll edit this post and put a picture in there. It's not a huge deal but I kinda like them and want to know when they start to wear out what I should get to replace them with.

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but I didn't want to start a new one for basically the same topic.

So my patience has worn thin with my recently purchased CCM CS 400 gloves, the palms are just annoying me too much. They still seem very stiff making me think they won't break in too much more, they're definitely not wearing much at all which is one of the intents of the palms so that's a good thing. However, I also find that once the palm gets a little wet from the ice or sweat my bottom hand slips like crazy on a non-grip stick. I've tried a bunch of things to get around this but it's time to move on.

With that brings about my question, can anyone wearing the 11k or 9k gloves give me some more feedback on how you like them? I still can't find any local shop that has any left to try on so my only option is to order them online. I'm interesting to hear what people using them think.