Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Tried the 18k shin today. The calf strapped was just about right it was almost a little too short compared to the 20 K. The top strap was really short like the 20 K.

I talked to RBK, forwarded them the LTR along with a few others regarding the 20K strapping system, they passed it onto the product manager and a few days later said that the issue will be addressed. It is a "running change" that should be addressed within a few months.

Is there any fit difference between the last line of pants and the new line of pants. I had a M in the 7K and I found them a little small but the L were a little wide and long.

I have never had Reebok equipment before so I'm sorry if I sound like a noob asking this.

Is it true that RBK 8K shins were pretty much the newer version of the legendary Jofa 5090 shins? If so, are any of the newest Reebok shins comparable to these both? Or should I keep checking ebay etc for these Jofas or 8K's?

Considering how much pro stock gear (especially jofa/reebok) costs these days plus the additional 24% Finnish VAT they make us pay I'd just go retail. It's just as protective and in some cases much more comfortable.

I have never had Reebok equipment before so I'm sorry if I sound like a noob asking this.

Is it true that RBK 8K shins were pretty much the newer version of the legendary Jofa 5090 shins? If so, are any of the newest Reebok shins comparable to these both? Or should I keep checking ebay etc for these Jofas or 8K's?

Yeah, I've seen the prices and they can be pretty crazy. I had those Jofa shins (Can't remember if they were exactly that model) when I was younger and I think they've been the most comfortable shins I've ever had. Just looking for something similar.

Edited by Joonas #6