Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan7905

Bauer X100 Visor

Reviewer Stats: 6', 380 lbs
Usage Before Review: 5-6x
Previous Gear: Itech bubble cage on a Easton E700.

Fit: Fit is great for the Easton E700 helmet. Just a couple screws and you're ready to go and attach the visor!

9/10

Comfort: Very comfortable for a visor. I can adjust the way I want it and how I like it at the bench unlike some visor which you can't angle up or what not.

9/10

Visibility: Coming from an Itech bubble cage to this is a world of difference. I believe I had a poor optic bubble cage and when I went to this visor I just knew it. I can see quite well with it on and have no problems at all with the visibility. Of course though, it fogs only on the bench but never in play.

9/10

Performance: It has taken it's fair share of abuse from elbows and sticks and it still has not one crack in it or chip. A couple scratches here and there but your'e going to get that no matter what on any visor over time.

9/10

Extras: The equipment that is supplied with it is a little on the bulky side and sticks out a little bit further than most visors would. The nice thing how ever is that I can snap in another visor when ever I need too or want too.

7/10

Conclusion: It's a great visor but cheaper ones can be had that aren't as bulky as this one.

Overall Rating: 8/10