Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coryroth24

Hurling

How do those guys make it through a game without broken fingers? Reaching out for the ball with the sticks flailing around seems like a recipe for constantly getting smashed in the hands and fingers.

Love this thread! Can't believe how many cool sports are out there that I know nothing about or have never even heard of!

Great sport to watch - I also love watching aussie rules football..i played rugby for a few years as well, throughout grade school, high school and a few years after

Absolutely love rugby. Played all through grade school and high school as well. Great sport. Much like hockey in terms of locker room vibe and really feeling part of a team.

Hurling has an incredible history and is the most tradition-rooted game possibly in the world. It's an entirely amateur game, guys play for their hometown team, and the culture of the game is just second to none. Look up some history on it and prepare to be amazed. I did a bunch of research on hurling a while back and it's fun to even just read about.