Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldtrainerguy28

Travelling to Australia for the Stopconcussions.com tour

So I was wondering where are the places to go in Sydney and Melbourne as we have a few days in between games.

Kinda wondering A: The Night Life

B: And landmarks that are a must

I was there once before but just went drinking the whole time so don't remember most of it....LOL

Cant really tell you much about Sydney, but the opera house and the harbour bridge. If you can get to Kings Cross it would be pretty interesting.

When will you be coming? If you can, get to a AFL footy game, just be careful of the Collingwood supporters hahhahaha.

There's lots of places to eat in Melbourne, just need to walk around the city and there are many small places that serve pretty good food. There was an Indian place that I went to with two buddies of mine... drinks, PLENTY of food and it cost us about $15 a person. We were there for about 2 hours just eating and drinking.

Footy - Australian Rules Football. You have to watch it in person to appreciate the amount of running and tactics employed in the game. There will definitely be games at the MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground) when you are there, and dont be surprised to see forearms and punches thrown (all part of the game).

If it's going to be like the New Zealand Tour, Jeff, you won't have to worry about finding things to do. Douglas Webber scheduled a good eight or nine things for us to do during that tour, and I believe most of the dinners were provided.