Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cosmic

Does Zigtech really work?

I read a review on hockeymonkey that "Zigtech really works!!" Has anyone who uses the Reebok products with Zigtech, experienced these claims of increased oxygen flow to muscles? The guy in the review said that his skin feels tingly or whatever and he does not fatigue as much/ as quickly. Is this just another gimmick, or has anyone here actually experienced this?

It's real. My friend put on his Zig Tech and I put on my X-Ray Glasses that I bought for 750 tickets at Chuck E. Cheese's, which allowed me to see that his muscles were receiving more oxygen.

Seriously, it's a marketing gimmick. Human muscles receive oxygen via the respiratory system (nose, mouth, lungs), which delivers oxygen to our blood. Only amphibians and earthworms have permeable skin which allows gasses to pass through. I would suspect that the author of that online review is experiencing Chronic Exertional Compartment Syndrome or another medical condition that causes numbness or tingling while exercising, and that he is not fatiguing as quickly because his body is adjusting to an increased exercise regimen.

Dang it! Those Chuck-E-Cheese glasses really work!

Why did I use my 750 tickets to by 50 Chinese finger handcuffs and 25 tootsie rolls - I'll never forgive myself.

Dang it! Those Chuck-E-Cheese glasses really work!

Why did I use my 750 tickets to by 50 Chinese finger handcuffs and 25 tootsie rolls - I'll never forgive myself.

must have been hard to unwrap those tootsie rolls!

Never seen the benefit to the zigtech "fibers".

the shoes are comfy but it also provides no benefit.

Marketing at its finest.

It's real. My friend put on his Zig Tech and I put on my X-Ray Glasses that I bought for 750 tickets at Chuck E. Cheese's, which allowed me to see that his muscles were receiving more oxygen.

Seriously, it's a marketing gimmick. Human muscles receive oxygen via the respiratory system (nose, mouth, lungs), which delivers oxygen to our blood. Only amphibians and earthworms have permeable skin which allows gasses to pass through. I would suspect that the author of that online review is experiencing Chronic Exertional Compartment Syndrome or another medical condition that causes numbness or tingling while exercising, and that he is not fatiguing as quickly because his body is adjusting to an increased exercise regimen.

This got a literal LOL from me

must have been hard to unwrap those tootsie rolls!

Never seen the benefit to the zigtech "fibers".

the shoes are comfy but it also provides no benefit.

Marketing at its finest.

I have really flexible pinky fingers so it wasn't that bad.

I think I will put on the Zig Tech stuff with not one, but two Power Balance bracelets and one of those goofy necklaces the MLB players wear. I will be unstoppabl!!! :angry::facepalm:

I'm sure on some scientific and physics level, there are benefits to zigtech...but I did not experience these benefits. I bought a pair, because it fit and it was comfortable...not because it looked cool, but I played ball hockey much better wearing a different, cheaper pair of shoes.