Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

Dallas Stars new logo

I like them and expect to see many rec teams using these in the future, in many leagues you can get away w/ just the green set.

We use green jerseys in our men's league for that exact reason. No one seems to wear it.

We use green jerseys in our men's league for that exact reason. No one seems to wear it.

That's exactly why we went with light blue with our current jerseys. dark enough that it didn't conflict with white and light enough that it didn't conflict with any other "dark" jersey.

Love everything about them except dont understand why the arm striping pattern is different on the road then the home. Shouldn't it follow the same pattern?

Love everything about them except dont understand why the arm striping pattern is different on the road then the home. Shouldn't it follow the same pattern?

Maybe that's a nod to the old North Stars uniform

NorthStars17.png

It's starting to grow on me. Looks pretty good on Jamie and Mike.

article_stars_0605.jpg

Chadd what's the details of the new jersey contract ?

As far as the jerseys they are growing on me! Colors remind me of the wailers !

Call me crazy, but I think they were trying to avoid that. During the release event, Gaglardi said the only reason they went green was fan feedback. There was a huge uproar about going back to that as a main color.

Pants, helmets, and gloves will remain black. Here's the full mock up.

Stars_Jerseys_2.png

And alternate logos (a huge fan of the Alternate Logo that appears on the pants. I hope for a future third with that one).

Stars_logos.png

So, are we to not expect white cuffs with green letering? Everything I have seen so far has been the same black gloves with white text.

Zach

Having seen it on TV now, I don't like the single colored numbers - it looks unfinished to me. Works on teams like Leafs and Redwings, that only have 2 colors in the jersey...but if you have a 3rd (or 4th) color, I like that at least one of those is represented in the numbers as well. Single color names looks great.

Outline Back/arm numbers in Black, and I think you've got a better overall look.

I get what you're saying about the numbers. Doesn't look terrible, just could be a lot better. It looks like a men's league team trying to save $ on jersey costs.