Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gettsy

Jagr curve

Hey everyone not sure if this was covered already, if so my apologies can anyone give advise on a curve compareable to Jagr's? Thanks in advance.

Jagr has had a lot of variations on his curve. As mentioned above Combat had his pro curve available on the Pure, but seeing as they're done, it will probably be hard to come by. The P14 is actually very similar to one of his toned down patterns, while the Hossa pro isn't so far off from his more typical one.

The only think close to the Jagr in retail is the Custom warrior Slovak or Versteeg, more to the versteeg. His curve is fairly straight then a nice open toe hook. The p14 isnt close, except its a toe. If I was home I could show you a pic of the p14, Jagr, p92, Warrior kopitar and zetterberg.

I like the Jagr a lot but you really have to be conscious of puck on the blade

Bauer Nexus 1000 I have seen

He is still using his combat sticks.

I wanted to add that to get the best from his curve use his hand position too. I have the 100 flex reloaded in a Jagr as well and if you keep your hands close it feels like a 90. Its a rocket and the toe only burns you when you lose focus and drop a hand.

He has changed his curve a bit over the years. The last one i had was about a lie 6 and similar to a gionta but with a toe twist. They were koho wood replacement blades from his caps days.

I have Jagr and Hossa pro stocks. The the only similarity is they are toe curves. Jagr pro stock blade is like a P14 but the blade is more like a P92 with a shaved off square toe with a 6 lie and 100 flex and nasty toe curve. The hossa pro stock is a small blade (small sweet spot), 5 lie, a variable flex profile, 85 flex, a very rounded toe, with little rocker to the bottom of the blade.

Bauer Nexus 1000 I have seen

It's the Ribcor and not the Nexus.

He is still using his combat sticks.

I wanted to add that to get the best from his curve use his hand position too. I have the 100 flex reloaded in a Jagr as well and if you keep your hands close it feels like a 90. Its a rocket and the toe only burns you when you lose focus and drop a hand.

No he is not, and hasn't been since training camp started.

Edit: Forgot the pic.

186251913_slide_zps7ede043e.jpg

It's the Ribcor and not the Nexus.

No he is not, and hasn't been since training camp started.

Edit: Forgot the pic.

186251913_slide_zps7ede043e.jpg

Dude... take a look at when i responded FIVE MONTHS AGO and ONE season :)

The counterpart for Jagr's pro curve in RH is the pro-stock Krejci curve... just a FYI. Straight with an open hook at the end/square toe. appears to have the same rocker/lie as well.