Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Thats what I thought what I saw that, the blade just doesn't look right, and sure as hell doesnt look like a OPS. It is also the first Int. Pro-stock I have ever seen

This is NHL great Paul Kariya's game used Bauer Skate and Reebok Glove signed. There is a little blade left but these were his game skates for the entire 2006-07 season. The glove was only used a few times in practice and is basically brand new.

They are officially his and bear his own autograph. The Coach from the Predators got us these skates and gloves.

Bullshit

They may have been the coaches skates, but they certainly weren't worn by Paul all season long. A quick search of getty images shows that.

Are those even pro level skates? I dont think the gloves are either, but doesnt Kariya wear a Supreme type skate with black Tuuks? I'm not sure if he's in the S9 skates, but they look something like the Supreme line.

And why is the glove black? The only team Kariya has ever been on professionally that wears black gloves is the Av's, and RBK didn't even make gloves then.

What a wanker.

well, even though theres not really any difference between them, why does one skate have LS1 and the other LS2? :blink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Easton-s15-8-5-Pro-Sto...1QQcmdZViewItem

Because they are pro stock. They probably came as just the boots or with the Easton holders and the equipment guy grabbed two Tuuks off his rack and threw them on. Probably didn't pay attention to the logo. No biggie.

well ill leave it up to you to call the seller an idiot but i thought this was quite funny.could take the chassis off and have the boot for 80GBP i suppose: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bauer-Vapor-XX-Rolle...1QQcmdZViewItem

meh, not an idiot since quad hockey still exists in a lot of countries. If it were a US or Canadian seller I'd probably say the seller's a moron

Great deal on some goalie pants here. Provided you wear a size "seem to be very large."

"This is for a new pair of BAUER ice or roller hockey pants. I think these are for GOALIE as they have no padding."

yeah, because that makes sense. :rolleyes:

well ill leave it up to you to call the seller an idiot but i thought this was quite funny.could take the chassis off and have the boot for 80GBP i suppose: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bauer-Vapor-XX-Rolle...1QQcmdZViewItem

meh, not an idiot since quad hockey still exists in a lot of countries. If it were a US or Canadian seller I'd probably say the seller's a moron

Played aganist a guy who wore quad skates over the summer. He was not be best skater.

Bauer XX with quads just look terrible, not too mention THAT chassis...looks like a disco rink setup, with plastic red wheels AND the front brake! wow!