Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Someone on here bought a pair from him. I have been eagerly awaiting a review of them as the price is decent for a backup pair

I'm not sure if this the right spot, but I bought a stick from an EBay seller that I thought was a TPS R6. The description is basically the same description off the TPS catalogue, except it's listed as an R61 (which the catalogue has listed right after the R6 / R61). When I got it, it was "dual flex" zone BRICK, the thing has got to weigh 600 grams plus. The seller is saying he described it as it is and that the R61 is in the Canadian TPS / Sherwood catalogue and is more similar to an R2. He also said I should have known by the original retail price of $75 listed on the detailed description.

My question is, was I deceived, or should I have know better?

I'm not sure if this the right spot, but I bought a stick from an EBay seller that I thought was a TPS R6. The description is basically the same description off the TPS catalogue, except it's listed as an R61 (which the catalogue has listed right after the R6 / R61). When I got it, it was "dual flex" zone BRICK, the thing has got to weigh 600 grams plus. The seller is saying he described it as it is and that the R61 is in the Canadian TPS / Sherwood catalogue and is more similar to an R2. He also said I should have known by the original retail price of $75 listed on the detailed description.

I was looking at this stick on ebay and decided that it was most likely a pricepoint.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Adult-Ice-Hockey-Glove...=item27aebb3fe5

looks like Flite 3300's in the pics, but he claims there's nothing on the cuff..........

idk if I going to buy a pair

picked up two pairs from the guy, both the 14" and the 15". the 14s felt small in the fingers and palm compared to the warrior strokers i have in the same size. The 15s fit nicely compared to the 14" bauer 4 rolls and the ccm pro gloves i have, just wider. I sold the 14s for what i paid to my asst. coach. the gloves are almost stitch for stitch the same as the franchise, with out any markings/logos on them. I am using them for coaching(team colors) and advanced level mens league. they have the inserts on the back of the hand and fingers but not on the cuff or the thumb, and the palm is nice. they have a made in china tag inside.

I was looking at this stick on ebay and decided that it was most likely a pricepoint.

The guy who was selling this was great. He's taking the stick back. Not many ebayers do this.

looks like Flite 3300's in the pics, but he claims there's nothing on the cuff..........

picked up two pairs from the guy, both the 14" and the 15". the 14s felt small in the fingers and palm compared to the warrior strokers i have in the same size. The 15s fit nicely compared to the 14" bauer 4 rolls and the ccm pro gloves i have, just wider. I sold the 14s for what i paid to my asst. coach. the gloves are almost stitch for stitch the same as the franchise, with out any markings/logos on them. I am using them for coaching(team colors) and advanced level mens league. they have the inserts on the back of the hand and fingers but not on the cuff or the thumb, and the palm is nice. they have a made in china tag inside.

So is the seller not using an actual picture of the glove. It looks like Flite is written on the cuff. Is there nothing written on the cuff?

For the Ebay price not a bad glove, but I met a Flite rep who wanted $99cdn, I thought they weren't even close to a franchise and the Bully/Bonafide were twice the glove for the same price. But for $40, not bad at all. I still think the Sande gloves on ebay that pop up are a better quality glove for the same price.

So is the seller not using an actual picture of the glove. It looks like Flite is written on the cuff. Is there nothing written on the cuff?

there arent any markings on the gloves.

tou'che

they have an answer for everything though:

"The color of the items as shown may be some difference to original item, because difference monitors cause colors difference. And the measurement also has +/- 5% error."

Wasn't lecavlier left off the 2010 team?

That and its a medium.

I am laid off from work, so if you are deciding between my jersey and someone else's I sure would appreciate the opportunity

to earn your business.

hehe