Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Having a quick look through getty theres game photos of him wearing Graf, Sherwood, Eagle, TPS, Bauer.. virtually everything but MIA. There is however a photo from a Sweden off-ice photoshoot for the 2006 Olympics with him wearing Senators colour MIA's with "Alfie" on the cuff but no photos of him using any MIA's in game.

I'd love to go for those, but $76 with over 5 days remaining.. maybe not!

Not an idiot but i thought someone on this board might be interested.

Had already bid on it, wouldn't mind if you took your post down :)

Had already bid on it, wouldn't mind if you took your post down :)

There's nothing wrong with posting an eBay link

There's nothing wrong with posting an eBay link

No I understand that, but if I posted a link that a fellow MSHer had bid on and was hoping to keep it quiet (as to not drive up the price), I would gladly take down the post.

If he doesn't want to, that's his decision, and I won't hold it against him, but it doesn't hurt to ask :)

Thanks Zilla, I appreciate it :)

No I understand that, but if I posted a link that a fellow MSHer had bid on and was hoping to keep it quiet (as to not drive up the price), I would gladly take down the post.

If he doesn't want to, that's his decision, and I won't hold it against him, but it doesn't hurt to ask :)

Thanks Zilla, I appreciate it :)

Asking someone to take down a link to a current auction is pretty selfish.

True or not, I'm not the first person to have such a request, and I'm sure I won't be the last.

That being said, I'd like to avoid an argument with a mod on what has become my new favourite site...

I just really want to know what it was now :P

A Red Ryder BB gun with a compass in the stock, and this thing which tells time

I was going to bid on that, but then my parents told me I would shoot my eye out.

Since I'm being publicly chastised for doing something that I've seen many members admit to doing here, I'll post the link, at least that way maybe you guys will get off my balls.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:B:BCA:US:1123

His reserve is already higher than I wanted to pay, so whatevs.

Even though it's a Team Canada stick... he has zero feedback. I just don't trust that, regardless of the item. I'd much rather buy one from a seller I know won't jip me.

As for the request of removing the link... don't sweat it. Some mods will allow it because they've also requested a link to removed (happened to me), and some will bust your balls over it because that's the way they are.

If you look really closely at the picture, the players name is pixelated around the cuff. It's photoshopped on. Or at least looks that way to me.