Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

^^^Thats the 4th one listed in as many weeks. Everyone of them has come out of Ann Arbor Michigan, hmmm

And... He told me he was selling them for a pro to!

You do realize those are ELBOW pads, right? You weren't seriously planning on playing with them on your knees, were you?

The response:

oh ya thanks .sorry i posted them late at night

He's actually wearing them as knee pads in the picture. What a beaut.

Is it me or does it look like the elbow pads are on his knees in the photo? :blink:

No it's not just you - IniNew noticed that earlier. I think that's what makes that ebay member a strong candidate for ebay idiot of the thread to date. Thank you for posting that number21...it made my morning. Hilarious :).

No it's not just you - IniNew noticed that earlier. I think that's what makes that ebay member a strong candidate for ebay idiot of the thread to date. Thank you for posting that number21...it made my morning. Hilarious :).

Certainly gets my vote!

Is it me or does it look like the elbow pads are on his knees in the photo? :blink:

Yesterday the auction was labeled "Hockey Knee Pads". At least he had the good sense to check the left and right tags before he put them on.

what a shame he changed the picture and the auction title. Anyone get a screen shot?

Wish I did. While many of the "ebay idiot" posts are amusing, this one was comedy gold.

Wow, here I thought they googled and pasted whatever they could find... and it was Farrell all along. Embarrassing.

I think the issue is that they are selling the product both as lacrosse shoulder pads, and as a product to go under football shoulder pads as extra impact cushioning. Which is basically the same thing as their hockey shoulder pads, those just have a shoulder cap attached to them. Which I skate with a guy that has them and he's rather fond of them. A lot of the guys I play rugby with use the lacrosse version as well.