Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

I think the Euro TOs come with LS2 steel and are somewhat cheaper. I would guess these are probably brought in grey market and trying to sell them at the US price, hoping no one notices the steel.

TotalOnes sell for about $800 in US and $950 in Sweden.

I believe those are expensive because they were used as a part of those throw backs. However, they are just blue warriors. Not sure why he thinks he can fetch that much for them.

I believe those are expensive because they were used as a part of those throw backs. However, they are just blue warriors. Not sure why he thinks he can fetch that much for them.

Canadians fans will throw money at stuff like that. I've seen $300+ for a basic pair of pants. I wouldn't be surprised if he could actually sell those gloves for $300-$350.

Cammy's pants went for $420, same goes for marc-andre's too (and TSR was selling them for $130)

That's why buying habs crap is the best, you can use it for a few months and post it on ebay and make money. They're the only team with fans like that, they're nuts.

these are interesting...always wondered how nike did pants for schools with a total equipment contract. they look like pretty standard cooper/bauers right?

pro stock nike pants - air force falcons

The material and care tags in my pair of nike pro pants say Nike Bauer. All the hardware- buckles, buttons, have the nike logo though. I don't know if that was the case on NB pants.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Eagle-X70-Special-Edition-Pro-Glo-Hockey-Gloves-14-/320594232869?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa4e7c625

Not an idiot, just the most beautiful gloves I've seen in all my life.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Ferland-Hockey-Gloves-Montreal-Colours-/200523603836?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb0235f7c

Ahahah ''These gloves were top of the line in the early 1990's in the Chelios years up in Montreal- Black Red and Blue colour scheme''