Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

lol I saw that yesterday...how innovative. I like how he said:

"This stick is 100% custom made by me and I can assure you this is the ONLY one on planet earth."

The guy already has one bidder for 30 bucks though so I guess I can't hate

hes a member here. hes making me a custom mini stick for my two year old son... personalized name bar and everything!

I like em. Shame shoeshine is probably right and the reserve is way up there. Auction ended at $46 I woulda paid $50 if I had seen it a few days ago.

hes a member here. hes making me a custom mini stick for my two year old son... personalized name bar and everything!

Mind sending me his info? Might get one made for my little brother...

REGULATIONS REQUIRE EVERY PERSON PRACTICING ICE HOCKEY MUST WEAR AN APPROVED PROTECTION

BUT BE CAREFUL!!!

NOT ALL MASK/HELMER QUALIFY TO BE APPROVED BY AMERICAN ICE HOKEY COMMITTEE

wat

my favourite line has to be this one : "IF YOU REALLY KNOW ABOUT ICE HOCKEY"

if you really know about ice hockey... you would never buy a lacrosse helmet thinking it was a goalie "helmer"

"NOT ALL MASK/HELMER QUALIFY TO BE APPROVED BY AMERICAN ICE HOKEY COMMITTEE"

And neither is this one because there is no such committee for ice hockey or ice 'hokey'

While there is an HECC, it didn't approve Cascade Lax helmers for ice hockey.

This may have been approved by the other HECC (Hosers Equipment Certification Council)

'eh der guy

I know a lot of people here, including myself have bought from powerplayauctions.

But here they are an Ebay Idiot, wouldn't suprise me if the buyer is a msh member.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=powerplayauctions&iid=290510751791&de=off&items=25&which=negative&interval=180&_trkparms=negative_180

The Buyer is unhappy with their Custom EQ5 skates, so powerplay says, "Clueless buyer!! Try skates on locally before you buy blind on ebay. WOT ebayer" But there description of the skate says "RELEASED BY EASTON HOCKEY BUT NEVER MADE IT TO THE RETAIL MARKET"

So they would like the buyer to go to an LHS to try on a custom skate not released to the market?

I know a lot of people here, including myself have bought from powerplayauctions.

But here they are an Ebay Idiot, wouldn't suprise me if the buyer is a msh member.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=powerplayauctions&iid=290510751791&de=off&items=25&which=negative&interval=180&_trkparms=negative_180

The Buyer is unhappy with their Custom EQ5 skates, so powerplay says, "Clueless buyer!! Try skates on locally before you buy blind on ebay. WOT ebayer" But there description of the skate says "RELEASED BY EASTON HOCKEY BUT NEVER MADE IT TO THE RETAIL MARKET"

So they would like the buyer to go to an LHS to try on a custom skate not released to the market?

He's not running a try-before-you-buy service, that's the gamble you take with buying stuff on ebay.

Had nothing but good experiences with PPA.

is he selling tickets to last years game?

It's an old listing that never sold. I guess with buy it now there isn't a time limit. If you look the item was posted in 2009 and the last activity was in november.

Funny still.