Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

I don't know what rules you boys work under with your junk, but I damn sure ain't putting my privates into anything pre-worn. Ick! Not for $85.99 (starting bid) and not if you effing paid me!

I've seen that high bidder ID on many items. I'd bet that there is no "real" winner and 1 or more 2nd chance offers get extended at much lower bid amounts.

it could be used just to drive the price up, these gloves can't possibly go for more than Warrior Franchises, and I still rather get Franchises

yes, some might see the franchise as a better glove, but it is also widely available. not justifying the price, because $600+ is olympic game used territory, but it is a very rare item at the moment.

i wouldnt be surprised if this member had a few accounts that he used to drive prices up. i had a friend who would do the same thing. annoying and certainly immoral

by the way, this could probably be in the "ebay idiot" thread