Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2013-2014 Gear Sightings

Covert Gloves are really growing on me.

Those do look nice, but I also just think AK Bars has nice uniforms. In such a classic colorway, everything looks good.

Anyone else find the white jerseys a little bit "too white?" Guess I miss the shoulders having different colors for most teams

10212755900_std.jpg

not a fan. Look more like a practice jersey now. why are the teams changing? The canes went backward, the stars fair, sharks terrible,

:facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

not a fan. Look more like a practice jersey now. why are the teams changing? The canes went backward, the stars fair, sharks terrible,

:facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

Practice jersey was exactly my thought too.

Plain. I don't mind it, I just wish it had more 'pop'. I think some gold accents around the collar would've gone a long way.

Why does every team need a lace-up collar now?

Agreed. Personally I can't stand it, it's not the 50's. If the Wings ever do this I'll lose it.

Marcelo, what do you think happens first? Shoulder logos going away first for corporate logos or bottom hem sponsors?

Looks like a combo of the old 10K glove and the current 7K nylon glove (without the flex cuff). Reebok gloves in the past few years have always felt decent enough.

I believe this has been partially answered already in

but I wanted to see if you could give me some more info. It seems the Devils still wear similar old Jofa practice jerseys.

Ryane Clowe was practicing at a local St. John's (NL) rink this week wearing this.

Could anyone (JR?) pin point the year?