Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2013-2014 Gear Sightings

I really like this! The best part are the diagonal bars and logo on the pants and the gloves. Though maybe the logo outline could've been in a different color.

I like the jerseys a lot actually. Would rather see their primary logo instead of the NY, but I like these. The pants/gloves have to be my favorite parts. Really sharp.

I like the jerseys a lot actually. Would rather see their primary logo instead of the NY, but I like these. The pants/gloves have to be my favorite parts. Really sharp.

Agreed...it will be interesting to see how other brands will be represented with those colorways.

atrocious. that is all.

But when the last jersey they released was this....it's a huge step in the right direction. haha

okposo.jpg

^^^ haha yeah, true, those are pretty bad… i still think the new ones are worse. i mean at least its not a combination of the gortons fisherman, the black jersey and the new one!

I know the Mets, Knicks and Islanders all share the blue, orange and white colors (is there a reason for that?), but I would have been into an all black and white ala the Nets. It would be a good way to capitalize on their move to Brooklyn, and ride the coat tails of basketball popularity.

Sens Heritage Classic unis. I'm a fan.

BaKr4C_IYAEzs9C.jpg

Vancouver also released theirs, although they're just the Millionaires jerseys from last year.

Notice karlsson gloves n stick are warrior in the picture wonder if that's just for photo or if he has been in warrior a while?

He's been using Warrior sticks/gloves all season.

Look how high the cuff is on Gretzky's old school Hespeler gloves! Just goes to show that short gloves are not really required for good wrist mobility.

More looks of the Islanders.

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2013/11/26/islanders-stadium-look-revealed.html

Re going black, Islander fans don't want black when they move to Brooklyn. So far they have been assured there will be no drastic changes...

I don't mind the jersey, other than the name bar. That's one trend I would love to see die as quickly as possible.