Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2013-2014 Gear Sightings

It is the CL500.

slide-shaw_slide.jpg

FML - Does anyone understand Product life cycles. In hockey we seem to be using Product unicycles!!! Shouldn't the CCM on ice stick be the Stage 2? They just launch it in July and they launched the RibCore in August. There is no way consumer need a marketing push already.

Despite my negativity, that is a clean, strong appealing graphic.

FML - Does anyone understand Product life cycles. In hockey we seem to be using Product unicycles!!! Shouldn't the CCM on ice stick be the Stage 2? They just launch it in July and they launched the RibCore in August. There is no way consumer need a marketing push already.

Despite my negativity, that is a clean, strong appealing graphic.

maybe the CL500 will be a different style of stick than the stage 2. If your looking at it from this perspective, Reebok/CCM really only will have 3 stick lines out combined (i dont know if reebok plans on going anywhere with the AI line). But I get where your coming from. I am already salivating over a stick or two recently released, my wallet doesnt need more temptation!

CL500 is just the new version of U+CL. I like the looks but to be honest it doesn't feel as good as it costs (229€ here, 10€ less than the RBZ2). It's just somehow flimsy and cheap.

Could be Bowling Green. They are an adidas school with a D1 hockey program who's school colors are orange and brown.

Edit: not sure if the pants are brown or black now that I look again.

Could be Bowling Green. They are an adidas school with a D1 hockey program who's school colors are orange and brown.

Edit: not sure if the pants are brown or black now that I look again.

The names don't match the current Bowling Green roster

McGill is only Adidas for jerseys as are all they're other varsity teams, I was told last season that the hockey team is bauer's official guinea pigs, as Bauer works tightly with the engineering department and Bauer having hq nearby

McGill is only Adidas for jerseys as are all they're other varsity teams, I was told last season that the hockey team is bauer's official guinea pigs, as Bauer works tightly with the engineering department and Bauer having hq nearby

Along with St.Jerome in the jr.aaa league in quebec.

I was at the Bruins practice in VT today and noticed that Bergeron was wearing all CCM. Gloves, skates, helmet, and pant shell. I couldn't get a good look at the stick, but it looked like a Ribcore. I also noticed that he's been wearing the RBZ skates and shell in a couple of the preseason games ( http://2.cdn.nhle.com/bruins/images/upload/gallery/2013/09/181951785_slide.jpg )

Kessel and Subban still rocking their S19's. Made me think of why I'm going through so many sticks whenever something new comes out..

I was at the Bruins practice in VT today and noticed that Bergeron was wearing all CCM. Gloves, skates, helmet, and pant shell. I couldn't get a good look at the stick, but it looked like a Ribcore. I also noticed that he's been wearing the RBZ skates and shell in a couple of the preseason games ( http://2.cdn.nhle.com/bruins/images/upload/gallery/2013/09/181951785_slide.jpg )

Pretty sure Bergeron wore the RBZ skates during the playoffs last season.