Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2013-2014 Gear Sightings

Has anyone had a close look at Kester's Makos lately? I noticed that it looked like he has changed his tendon guards on his skates but not sure as I never got a close look at the skates.

Also this one.

Is there anymore information that has come out about a STX hockey stick release date?

Moulson's new stick...

http://www.prweb.com/releases/STX/IceHockey/prweb10797369.htm

Another lacrosse company looking to crossover into hockey.

Haven't heard much more about the stick itself, but I know Matt Moulson is a very talented Lacrosse player and is very very passionate about the sport. Guessing that has a lot to do with him using their sticks since he used STX products in Lacrosse. Now STX should get John Tavares on board, that would be awesome. He's also one hell of a lacrosse player, but not as good as his uncle, the older John Tavares.

I'm getting sick of jerseys designed by people that don't want them to look like jerseys. Everyone wants to be the one that redefines something and it tends to result in a poor final product more often than not.

I really like those, some Hab-like pants and they'd be pretty sharp. I'm a fan of the Russian set as well, rather indifferent to the American and Canadian uniforms.

Weak IMHO. The gloves should be similar to the club's first days. If you are going throwback, go throwback and go back to day one colors. Don't go with the colors you retired less than 10 seasons ago.

do you mean the old multi colored gloves?

Higgins rocking TUUK Custom + and now with a V9 and no longer the apx two piece he had. Sedins with CL shoulders.

Anyone know what kind of curve Santorelli has? Its got a really tall toe.

let me predict the next mod squad equipment trend - changing the shoulder caps of your shoulder pads

LOL and guys coming up with random stats and tests to depths and how a shoulder cap makes you faster or more agile.

Finally found a good pic of Streit's gloves...

015382888.jpg

And I know that Warrior is pretty pumped about snagging Justin Abdelkader.

20131006000208_Red-Wing-Bruins-Hocke_mas

Kudos to Jimmy Howard for embracing pink for the Wings' breast cancer awareness night, too:

a1b6468c313211e3879222000ae9142f_8.jpg

So Bauer's Twitter account posted this picture earlier with the caption "There's a whole new look coming your way in the summer of 2014!" Is Bauer coming out with their own line of jeans? Sorry if this has been discussed already.

BWNygBlIIAE5767.jpg

So Bauer's Twitter account posted this picture earlier with the caption "There's a whole new look coming your way in the summer of 2014!" Is Bauer coming out with their own line of jeans? Sorry if this has been discussed already.

BWNygBlIIAE5767.jpg

i saw that earlier. and thought immediately.. why? lol.

looks like bauer is trying to get a foot in where gongshow is at. Just another way of building the brand from home to the rink and back if that's the case.

Apparently so.

Chip Foster (the name under Bauer) is part of Chip & Pepper, a company making denim jeans. Interesting.

If true, hopefully not at that price point :ohmy:

Just think of how light and stiff those jeans will be. Oh baby. Don't get me started on the kick point and flex!

I hope they improve durability at the heel, that's my main issue. I could go to a different lie or cut them shorter but I don't like how that brings out my ass