Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2013-2014 Gear Sightings

Take away the fake laces and the embossed beavers or maple leaves or whatever on the shoulders and either have two arm stripes or none and that Team Canada jersey isn't horrible. Its mediocre at best though, even with those changes.

I like the concept of the Buffalo jersey with the yellow front and blue back. But the extra silver pieces are awful. If the sabres in the logo were silver, I could see using some silver touches elsewhere. Perhaps on the numbers and names. But the odd arm stripes and cuffs are plain and simple bad. I think the cuffs are going to look particularly odd with gloves. There will be a lot going on there with blue and yellow gloves and silver cuffs.

He looks really sad or embarrased to be posing in that Canada jersey.

I really dont understand the Olympic jerseys this year, very strange decisions made on all of the ones I've seen.

Team Canada Olympic jersey?

It's legit. A clueless photographer uploaded it to Getty Images without any idea of what they were doing.

...and why is one sleeve white? :huh:

WHY IS ONE ARM WHITE? IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.

"Hockey Canada will unveil and launch the jerseys that it's men's, women's and sledge hockey teams will wear at the Olympic and Paralympic Games in Sochi on October 8," a spokesperson told TSN on Friday. " We look forward to telling the story and innovation behind the jerseys at that time."
Safe to say that the Toews pic isn't the final product, so we can all breathe easier now.

Not that safe. It's following many of the same trends the other jerseys are following. Could be a proto, and they might change it just because of the backlash, but yeah, I imagine that's pretty close to final design... especially with only a month to go.

Team Canada Olympic jersey?

166031_10151569763766496_62837581_n.jpg

I dont blame Toews for the WTF are they making me wear look

Not that safe. It's following many of the same trends the other jerseys are following. Could be a proto, and they might change it just because of the backlash, but yeah, I imagine that's pretty close to final design... especially with only a month to go.

No Sh!T. Its like they took a look at the Sabres and Team USA jersey and said....Yup we most certainly CAN do MUCH worse" and then actually went out and executed.

Don't the manufacturers simply present teams (clients) with possible choices? Teams and organizations have the final say in what is used. If Olympic/NHL teams look like happy meal toys or exactly as they did 40 years ago, isn't it their own decision?

Outside of NA, the fans probably concentrate on watching the games instead of jerseys anyway, lol

Thank God there's a team like Sweden that just tells them they aren't accepting input on their jerseys.

Wow...EDGE "slim fit" really got slim and added a ton of new panels to the jersey.

Looks like the fit is brutal, especially in the armpit. The fabric looks really bunched up.

I'd love to see the actual templates from Reebok, I don't know curious to see what they have to present to teams.

Spoke to someone very much in the know. Burgeron is trying the product and both sides are speaking.

Bergeron in warrior @ captain's practices. Reebok helmet logo is blacked out on front

thats a warrior shell. if you look closely you can see a girdle under

ev1HF3P.png

Bergeron with Reebok gloves and what looks like Warrior pants?

its a warrior shell over a 9k girlde. hemsky sort of does the same thing. he wears a bauer shell with a 9k girdle